IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If that was his goal, he is an idiot
The sign is an obvious right wing bait piece, designed to insult people who voted for Obama. He would have to be an idiot to think it would actually spark discussion.

Jay
New Yup, as soon as there's a bad reaction and . . .
. . it gets press, they start weasel wording their intent and claim to be "misunderstood".

The hell they are - they're understood perfectly well. Their intent is to insult and offend.
New ya mean statements like "teabaggers are violent racists"?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New I haven't heard anyone backing down from that one :)
New I definitely won't.
Many many many of the Tea Baggers on the Motorcycle forums I frequent are both Tea Party Members and violently racist.
New this link explains why
http://www.freep.com...to-some-Democrats
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     gotta watch the racist crazies - (boxley) - (6)
         If that was his goal, he is an idiot - (jay) - (5)
             Yup, as soon as there's a bad reaction and . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                 ya mean statements like "teabaggers are violent racists"? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     I haven't heard anyone backing down from that one :) -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         I definitely won't. - (folkert) - (1)
                             this link explains why - (boxley)

Learn to love the Questions.
--Rilke, Rainer Maria
117 ms