IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Both sides make the same mistake
By imagining what they think he's saying and not listening to what he is saying. Or by reading between the lines and getting it wrong.

He's not a liberal. He didn't say he was.

I may not be seeing the progress I want, but when I think back to the daily stream out outrages, I really think the "he's just like W" people are deluded.
---------------------------------------
I think it's perfectly clear we're in the wrong band.
(Tori Amos)
New Correct: he never said he was a liberal.
He DID take the oath of office. Similar to the one which he broke as a senator when he said he'd filibuster to support the FISA act, which he immediately caved on and said he'd fix it later. That's when I quit supporting him. I still voted for him.
It would seem that they are about to roll out the hoary old "You have to vote for him or the Repos will put in a bad person who will do nasty things!!!" Since he's been in office he's sanctioned assassination of US citizens without ANY due process, maintained Gitmo, further degrading habeas corpus. He's also degraded transparency in government rather than expand it. He totally tanked health care before it came onto the public table. No banker left behind. He's been a perfect corporate whore.
Now I have to be very afraid (didn't the Repos trademark that after 911?) or if I don't vote for a known stinker, the bad people will get in.
If I do vote for him again (which I won't) I am complicit in whatever he involves us in. If I work actively for a third party (second really) I will lose, but maybe one day?
Maybe one day we will actually have a democracy. Probably not.
On with the normally scheduled flame way.
New Im there as well, no votes for democans
straight libertarian or green depending on the tards who show up. Failing that Bill the Cat is always a great write in.
     is some drug testing in order? - (boxley) - (4)
         Somewhat agreed - (crazy) - (3)
             Both sides make the same mistake - (mhuber) - (2)
                 Correct: he never said he was a liberal. - (hnick) - (1)
                     Im there as well, no votes for democans - (boxley)

We get more play than a 6-disc changer in a bitchin' Camaro.
36 ms