IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Billion is the new million. We speak of trillions nowadays.
In New Jersey did Kubla Khan a stately pleasure dome decree....

(apologies to Sam Coleridge)

After the Roman Empire fell, there was a period of time (800 years!) before the Renaissance...how far along are we on a similar scale?
New There are way-too many of us now..
>Those< billions will not become Trillions, I wot
And we've pissed off Gaia by trashing the living room.. big oil stains in the rug, holes in the floor filled full of trash; offed millions of her pets ... 300 year frat party?

Another 800 years available for reaching adulthood?? Hasn't the Enlightenment been pretty well erased?
(as techno, meanwhile, sefficiently enables superstition and malice to trump many adult-like efforts, wherever found.)
'Tipping Point' ... such an innocuous phrase.

ie Haven't a Clue! how/if weunses might squeak through the Sauna thing (nor does anyone else, evidently.)
Willing to give odds, though: grandkids born recently ... decidedly will Not opt for any form of ancestor worship.
But that's just me.

(I note that PBS is showing lots of WW-II color pix lately, also a couple series on the evolution of weapons, always the Prime cut of any of available resources.)
Prescience? or just giving the fans more of that Action-flic red meat..

I could almost see voting for Palin in 2012 on the grounds that this sorry ratfucking excuse for a republic, this savage, smirking, predatory empire deserves her. Bring on the Rapture, motherfuckers!
-- via RC
     'Cold Super Bowl' NY-NJ in '14?? - (Ashton) - (2)
         Billion is the new million. We speak of trillions nowadays. - (dmcarls) - (1)
             There are way-too many of us now.. - (Ashton)

LRPD in a coma, I know, I know... it's serious.
29 ms