IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Finally, a computer that works!
Now I just have to figure it all out. ;)

It's been nice to have a new computer, an Intel i5 Quad processor. It's been really nice to have a computer that doesn't crash all the time, or refuse to paint the screen, or refuse to shut down.

In that regard, I don't complain...I simply appreciate Vladimir, my new computer.

but what a learning curve! I'm still struggling to learn Windows 7 and Office 2007. Not only has everything changed, it's been renamed as well. ;) So using multiple books, including one that explains what turned into what, (grin), I'm slowly but surely conquering this new system.

Hopefully that means I'll be able to do more online, as I had really let that slack in the face of all the problems with Nikolai, my XP computer. Of course, my new job at teh church, and taking care of my elderly parents has taken a lot of my time too, especially since dad stopped driving and mom doesn't drive, but now at least when I want to steal a few minutes on the computer in between all that, at least it doesn't take 20 minutes to boot up anymore! :)

Anyway, I've missed you guys, and I tried to catch up again reading in here as best I can, but I'm mostly staying in the Open Forum, as that's enough to keep up with for now.

And hey Box, it's Playoff Hockey time! How are your teams doing?

Brenda

;-)
New Hehee, nope
But there's still a working 8088 in the basement. ;)

Brenda
             Hehee, nope - (Nightowl)

This is immediately dreadful.
110 ms