IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Maybe he was thinking about Chris Matthews
Matthews: Obama Speech Caused 'Thrill Going Up My Leg'

http://newsbusters.o...rill-going-my-leg

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Chris Matthews gets these man-crushes
For example (on Bush 43):
We're proud of our president. Americans love having a guy as president, a guy who has a little swagger, who's physical, who's not a complicated guy like Clinton or even like Dukakis or Mondale, all those guys, McGovern. They want a guy who's president. Women like a guy who's president. Check it out. The women like this war. I think we like having a hero as our president. It's simple. We're not like the Brits. We don't want an indoor prime minister type, or the Danes or the Dutch or the Italians, or a Putin. Can you imagine Putin getting elected here? We want a guy as president.
Much more here: http://mediamatters....arch/200604270005

As I recall, Mitt Romney also made our Chris all wet.

cordially,
     That's some plan - (beepster) - (14)
         no the fault clearly lies with clinton - (boxley)
         Obama is setting the right pace here - (jay) - (12)
             Interesting rationalization - (beepster) - (4)
                 Did you read the article? - (jay) - (3)
                     Sure. - (beepster) - (2)
                         More likely the reverse - (jay) - (1)
                             What plan was that? - (beepster)
             how old are you again? - (boxley) - (6)
                 "Hope" springs eternal -NT - (beepster) - (5)
                     Gosh: if only the peepul - (rcareaga) - (4)
                         Give me a break - (beepster) - (3)
                             I was referring to the present policy options - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                 Maybe he was thinking about Chris Matthews - (lincoln) - (1)
                                     Chris Matthews gets these man-crushes - (rcareaga)