IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: What's to fix?
That's the problem, it won't use the folder I'm telling it to use.

I shouldn't delete them, and I agree they are creepy. They are part of a set of funeral shots my family wanted, and need to be there to be put on a CD when asked for.

I'm still trying to find a solution where it will only use my folder I choose, not all the others.

Brenda
"Windows 7 Photo Screensaver does not go to designated folder" gets 34K hits and early ones give a text intro which might point you in the right general part of that maze (which is claimed by Redmond to be a 'Menu'.)

I've no experience with 7, so can't add anything -- likely some of these replies will click (on something you may have clicked on -- or didn't know you needed to click on.)

Luck,

Ashton,
in month 16 of a sane relationship with an iMac -- it just does what I want, the menus are in English and ... what a Relief from All That Aggravation.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I could almost see voting for Palin in 2012 on the grounds that this sorry ratfucking excuse for a republic, this savage, smirking, predatory empire deserves her. Bring on the Rapture, motherfuckers!
-- via RC
New Thanks Ashton :)
We actually just managed to solve it today, before I even saw your post. John did further research into the folders it was displaying, and discovered a short-cut from the Screensaver folder to the Pictures folder...not sure why, guess there had to be some reason once. Anyway, shortcut removed, and so far, no more ghosts on-screen. ;)

I've still got a lot to learn about Windows 7 and Office 2007 (I jumped to there from Office '97), but I'm glad that one's solved!

Thanks!

Brenda

P.S. Thanks for the wording too, I didn't think of "does not go to designated folder" when I searched, I was using, "Collecting photos from entire hard drive." Sometimes the wording is all you need to change!
Expand Edited by Nightowl April 12, 2010, 01:37:28 AM EDT
Expand Edited by Nightowl April 12, 2010, 01:38:17 AM EDT
     Problems with Windows 7 - (Nightowl) - (6)
         Delete the coffin pictures? -NT - (pwhysall) - (5)
             Thought about that...or moving them off-HD - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 What's to fix? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Re: What's to fix? - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         Google is your fiend - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Thanks Ashton :) - (Nightowl)

Do you know where your towel is?
75 ms