IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: There is dull tragedy in these visages
perhaps, but white people tend to look like that without metrosexualization. Reglar folk. I am sure that there is a decent gunsmith amongst them as well as other hands on skills such as plumbing, carpentry, mechanics and other useful skills that are in demand other than where they were. Instead of looking for better climes ala grapes of wrath they decided to change where they were. Apparently logic didnt work well for them. I am sure that most of them had a better education than myself, better goals than mine and support of each other rather than standing alone as I have done. Fuck them, they chose an outlaw path without thinking it all the way thru. Sometimes a kick in the ass by life is all that is needed.
In my case it was my current wife telling me that she was pregnant and I needed to quit being a professional scofflaw for a living. Although there is the odd times......
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
New Hey Rand, you ever meet Box?
Face to face?

He would fit in pretty damn well with those mug shots, at least after a day of drinking at the Beep bash.

While it may be fun, at least for those of us who consider ourselves so damn pretty, so lump the facial features and skin tone into that sub-class, but I'd say about 70% of the non-exec business place environments pretty much looks like that. And they have to work harder to get the next promotion, since we have this inborn accepted predjudice toward them.

Damn I'm so pretty.
New no, you so crazy :-)
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
New Dunno man
there were a couple of my parties where you would have fit in those shots by 4am
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New Oh, I agree
That was 60 pounds ago,
     I for one welcome our new Hutaree overlords - (rcareaga) - (16)
         yeah, looks like a methhead gone sober - (boxley) - (6)
             There is dull tragedy in these visages - (rcareaga) - (5)
                 Re: There is dull tragedy in these visages - (boxley) - (4)
                     Hey Rand, you ever meet Box? - (crazy) - (3)
                         no, you so crazy :-) -NT - (boxley)
                         Dunno man - (beepster) - (1)
                             Oh, I agree - (crazy)
         Jesus isn't going to want them . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Row 1 #3 for me. - (Silverlock) - (4)
             now I guess. When is cnn going to call hamas terrorist? - (boxley)
             Re: Row 1 #3 for me. - (lincoln) - (2)
                 that will make the catholics feel better -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     lol... -NT - (static)
         Mugshots are like that - (mhuber) - (1)
             Yes, thought about the dogs too. - (Ashton)
         Sinfest Comment - (Andrew Grygus)

But calm down, don't wet yourself over spotting one!
44 ms