IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks. Anyone else? It's still busted here.
New Totally busted for me
Neither URL works. I get totally empty pages in Firefox. Wireshark shows the GET going out, the HTTP 200 reply comes back with 0 length, and FF then shuts down the connection. Clearing the cache did not help.

Doing the same with Konqueror gets a bit further, but it is still messed up. The first request has the same result as on FF, but Konqueror then tries to grab favicon.ico. The server responds to that with the HTML main page (which gets ignored because text/html wasn't in the list of MIME types in the request).

Following the Konqueror try, a manual attempt to grab the CSS sheet in FF also returned the entire main page HTML which it proceeds to render in full.

One odd thing I noticed in the returns is that the page was being returned from a server side cache, with a 02/08 timestamp.
New It does seem very strange, but on their end, somehow.
The latest fix seems to involve posting and getting a cookie back.

http://www.balloon-j...4#comment-1579358

The people who are having success are obviously posting. Except for Jake, maybe?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who is glad he doesn't have his own site and hasn't been at the mercy of gremlins like these...)
New I in fact do post there from time to time
polyorchnid octopunch being the handle I use.
New Ah! :-) So it all fits. Thanks.
New Puts up a blank page and says "Done" here.
     Curious issues with Balloon-Juice. - (Another Scott) - (9)
         I can tell you that it works fine here - (jake123) - (6)
             Thanks. Anyone else? It's still busted here. -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 Totally busted for me - (scoenye) - (3)
                     It does seem very strange, but on their end, somehow. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         I in fact do post there from time to time - (jake123) - (1)
                             Ah! :-) So it all fits. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Puts up a blank page and says "Done" here. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         Seems to be another "FYWP" attack. - (Another Scott)
         They upgraded Wordpress. It seems Ok now. - (Another Scott)

Sorry, you are not a winner.
49 ms