IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm Code Red free... Are you?
I sat down and verified last night that my sole windows PC did not even have IIS running on it, and gee willikers, it didn't. In any case, I have verified that the PC does not have the Code Red worm on it, and if you have any Windows PCs, I suggest you do the same.

[link|http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/itsolutions/security/topics/codealrt.asp|http://www.microsof...codealrt.asp]

is MS's web page for the Code Red worm. I know most of you don't even need to check, but there might be a couple of us who need to look, and who knows? Maybe even one of us has been infected. There's still ~200,000 machines running the Code Red worm out there.

Do your part to make the internet safer! (If you wanted to do your part, stop running Microsoft products - I'm trying, but I've got such weird hw configurations that nothing can detect it. :P)
New No..I keep getting these annoying emails telling me to patch
That's her, officer! That's the woman that programmed me for evil!
New Got hit last week...
...on a server that I wrote some apps on a while back, though I'm not responsible for the maintenance on the server. Caused the ISP performance to go way down. Patches were put in place last weekend.
New Never got it, never will.
It has to get past the firewall first and I don't let port 80 connections through anyway.

Then it has to get pass OS/2 and PMMail/2, which no WinVirus has ever done, yet.

So, to put it simply, all this talk about Code Red makes me yawn. The only inkling I have that it's out there are the IPs that are listed in my log files as trying to connect to my box.
New I keep watching the scans come in.
Nothing is getting to me, but I'm being scanned constantly.
New Code Red balderdash (?) from cnn.com
Named for a high-caffeine soft drink popular with computer programmers, Code Red is designed to spread for the first 19 days of each month. Then for about a week, infected computers inundate the White House Web site with data in an attempt to knock it off-line. Code Red then remains inactive until the following month.

What the....???? Has anyone ever heard of a Code Red soft drink?
French Zombies are zapping me with lasers!
New Code Red = New flavor Mountain Dew
Darryl A. Peterson

I'm not as funny as I think I am.
New Really!?
This is the first I've ever heard of it.

In any case, the "Code Red" is almost certainly more based on the Chinese message in the defacement rather than on the drink.
French Zombies are zapping me with lasers!
     I'm Code Red free... Are you? - (inthane-chan) - (7)
         No..I keep getting these annoying emails telling me to patch -NT - (tseliot)
         Got hit last week... - (ChrisR)
         Never got it, never will. - (n3jja)
         I keep watching the scans come in. - (Brandioch)
         Code Red balderdash (?) from cnn.com - (wharris2) - (2)
             Code Red = New flavor Mountain Dew -NT - (dpeterson) - (1)
                 Really!? - (wharris2)

Duuuude...?
57 ms