..like a murky beacon, seen through the LA smog of the '50s, wherein everything in Pasadena looked murky-yellow, as-if
... seen through the bottle containing Mapplethorpe's Piss Christ opus.
(Blueprint bikers were wearing 'gas' masks -- ineffectively, of course; the very air was toxic.)

Cheney-Bush; the gift that keeps on giving
... the maximum possible advantage to the propaganda machines of the corporatocracy.
(Recall Sandra Day's rueful realization, soon after resigning (to help her husband die with company -- he did, earlier than expected.)) As her compassionate gesture to a doomed spouse instantly fed the troglodytes big-time -- simultaneously maiming her own regular, moderating influence on the raving 2-state logic technicians. She Knows This.. as her later comments have made clear. What a burden, poor lass.

Now, were congress not already the thralls of the very-same endless self-perpetuating Giant-money-hoards
... we Could redefine corporate entities as NOT an ersatz 'citizen' with all rights of an individual. But, we see: we Can't, next.
The $takes are raised. Scalia and Scalito - the epitomes of the Boolean mindset which IS the pseudo-science of The Law, and the place where ploddingly mechanical minds behave like accountants with tunnel vision: now can be rushing in for the Kill.

That 'slope line of US prospects overall' ? which I first ID'd as consistently [-] negative (since.. and upon digesting: the events of 1968) -- the assassinations since '63 and then improbable return of The Nixon -- to underscore the loss of RFK's expected next influence on the zeitgeist -- remember that slope? Maybe it just doubled in that retrograde direction.

Coincidentally, the Clock at Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists was just set-back a piddling minute, last week.
Wrong Direction, I wot. Today it should advance about 3.14159 minutes via the obvious-on-inspection Master-koan of Ashleigh Brilliant,

In the final analysis, everything depends on everything else.

Q. E. fucking D.

I see.. I see.. a larger, fatter, toxic-smeared $take >>|
just driven into the heart of any remaining chances for salvaging this miserable vulture-capitalist $tate from its deserved-suicide: via eating your own guts.

Keep on whistling past that cemetery, Box. You self-taught/autodidacts can be so funny, when your fantasies are parsed in full daylight..
(Not so much 'fun'-fun, when they are seen drilling holes in the already listing supertanker. And calling it 'lightening the load'.)