IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Owl ++ :)
I think that is how you used to post about being hired, right?

I officially joined the ranks of the working world today, the church I have been attending decided it was time to let go the young female college student who was not living up to their expectations, and today they hired my mom and I to play the organ and piano for them. (mom on organ, me on piano).

It's weird, but I'm actually employed for the first time in a long time. :)

I wish all the other news was good, but it's really not. My father is about to turn 87 in February, and the doctor informed him he can no longer drive alone, someone has to be with him. So far my mother is accompanying him here and there, but she is turning 80 this month...so there's a lot ahead I'm unsure if I can handle, but I'm trying.

On a happier note, my arm is finally getting better, and I might actually get more active on-line again soon. I had somehow managed to inflame the entire wrist joint in September, so I was on really limited use for some time.

I hope everyone on here is doing ok, and although I can't promise I'll be here more often, (the situation with mom and dad is changing daily), I at least think of you all frequently and hope you are doing well, and that you all have a wonderful 2010.

Brenda
Nightowl >8#

Let us all hope that the dreary end-of-world malaise spawned by the Cheney Shogunate shall fade soonest.
You can't think of warm puppies and all that stuff, at the same time.

I.
New Congrats!
     Owl ++ :) - (Nightowl) - (2)
         Thanks for good wishes, Owlet - (Ashton)
         Congrats! -NT - (SpiceWare)

If you're going to be paranoid, don't stop at half measures.
62 ms