IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New thanx, made my point better than I did
New box, yer head is so far up yer arse...
that it's sticking out from your collar. This level of ignorance does not occur spontaneously: it must needs come about of set purpose and after sustained effort. Almost better to have marlowe back in our little ecosystem to plug this niche of idiocy into which you've contrived to lodge yourself.
New Oh dear, rand was late for red beret march and picnic
it appears to have made im testy :-) like ash and others I takes my fun where I can find it
New As always, you mistake accuracy for fun-with-dumbth slogans.
     Fallows on the filibuster. - (Another Scott) - (25)
         Krugman on the filibuster; and Harkin's 1995 Amendment. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             60 days would be better - (boxley)
         Just noticing the obvious - (jay) - (22)
             Oh for cacks sake - (boxley) - (21)
                 Take a look at this table, and tell me it's the "same thing. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                     Re: Take a look at this table, and tell me it's the "same th - (boxley) - (18)
                         Let's see... - (Another Scott) - (17)
                             And what motions are we getting during that time - (beepster) - (16)
                                 Say what argument you're making, please. -NT - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                     sure, republicans and democrats agree on - (boxley) - (14)
                                         Far Left? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                             Re: Far Left? - (boxley) - (12)
                                                 Dodd? Nelson? - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                     :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     ok left of mussolini - (boxley) - (9)
                                                         Nit. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             wrong source, gotta watch that, here is the platform - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 I'm not going there - sorry. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     Party Platform vs the writings of the victors - (boxley)
                                                         You gotta watch your sources. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                             thanx, made my point better than I did -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                 box, yer head is so far up yer arse... - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                                     Oh dear, rand was late for red beret march and picnic - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                         As always, you mistake accuracy for fun-with-dumbth slogans. -NT - (Ashton)
                 There is a difference between opposition and obstruction - (jay)

Did you hear the one about the priest, the rabbi, and the gloat?
68 ms