IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New red-baiting
The cartoon boxley offers up for our delectation (for them as have the stomach to click upon a WND link) suggests that the incumbent president was sympathetic to the East German regime and its sundry barriers. Any rational person who lived through the construction and demolition of that structure (I grant that "rational" excludes the WND staff and cartoonists and apparently many of the site's readers, including our own beloved box) would know that even the most extravagant factions of the American left from the Sixties forward had nothing but contempt for the Soviet model. It's interesting that Obama's foes are apparently still obliged, a year after his election, to have recourse to fantasy charges in their attempts to smear his character: He's a Muslim. He's a "Black Militant." He's an old-line Warsaw Pact Marxist. Box circulates these slurs without intervention of the thought process.

Interesting, though, that the O-man's foes are still relying on lies and hallucinations to get their message out, and on "useful idiots" like box to get the job done?

cordially,
New tell it to red bob, talk about revisionist history
during the 60's and 70's there was a lot of misguided youts with a little red book under their arms promoting soviet hegemony at the same time. A good dose of afghanistan and the export of the brighton beach boys wised up those who were not too far brain addled. About the same time the black community co-opted many of the party's methods, messages and slogans with s/comrade/brother/g as snidely pointed out in the cartoon. Even in the comfortable redoubt of surburbia you live in I am sure there are earnest young black men with longsleeved white shirts, bow ties and porkpie hats that give you a sideline glance as they exhort members of their fellow race to come to the meetings at various sundry intersections.
New "comfortable redoubt of suburbia"
comfortable redoubt of suburbia? comfortable redoubt of suburbia?? O, William Oxley, come see the "comfortable redoubt of suburbia" that is Oakland 94612 sometime. It is to laugh.
New make it over there one of these days
and if you stop to think in my neighborhood the black muslims are not much in evidence but laraza and the klan seem to be fairly represented
     where were you when the berlin wall fell? (cartoon) - (boxley) - (5)
         Reporting it on the radio...I'll never forget it! -NT - (Nightowl)
         red-baiting - (rcareaga) - (3)
             tell it to red bob, talk about revisionist history - (boxley) - (2)
                 "comfortable redoubt of suburbia" - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     make it over there one of these days - (boxley)

Altered daily unreality.
39 ms