IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Talk about reaching
Obama has done some good stuff diplomatically and put some good ideas in motion but nothing has come to fruition yet. Effectively they are giving Obama a Peace Prize for having good intentions.

Jay
New All you ever Own are good intentions,
as must (also) be backed by the offering of intelligent plans and rebuttals, since always the Reactionaries -- fat within their present sinecures at all times -- will oppose whatever alteration / for whatever reason et cetera ad nauseeum
(and a soupçon of reductio absurdum: bafflegab captured from the Jesuits by Muricans; now replacing debate of any of the above Film at 11.)

Soo ... If it's just a hopeful (even fearful) Attaboy! [??]
it is, at least, the inverse of the War Booby Prize for inveigling an invasion of a hotbed of internecine warfare, all primed for explosion and simmering under the thumb of the local Poohbah of those times: and calling That! kluge Operation Iraqi Freedom cha. cha. cha.

Maybe it's even simpler (who Knows what goes on in Oslo minds) -- 'Obama League' beats all hollow the snarly, petulant epithets / the swaggering John Wayne caricature that was Bush League hubris.
How often do you get to tacitly signify such a contrast with, a merely Positive Award?

carrion ...
New after some contemplation of foreign affairs
that had to give it to some one and other than hosni mubrak's efforts to reunite the palestinian factions no one else on the planet has done a dam thing
New Not bad for a confirmed auto-detractor.
Grudging.. praise with faint damn, but that's to be expected; generally your assessment of his character does not rise to the level of a Curmudgeon, but wallows in the vituperative slop of the termagant.

Keep up the good work, (and if subsequent actions demonstrate that he Isn't the Antichrist, I expect from you nothing but a detailed list of retractions of earlier snipes.)

:-0
New I dont see no steenkin retractions /me covering good eye
first he didnt self select so this was a external european selection after weighing the evidence it was a reasonable pick however if I hear one damm hosannah from the chicago crowd I will get stuck in with hobnailed boots
     BHO now a Nobelist! - (Ashton) - (6)
         surprising he was able to overcome Hassan Nasralla -NT - (boxley)
         Talk about reaching - (jay) - (4)
             All you ever Own are good intentions, - (Ashton) - (3)
                 after some contemplation of foreign affairs - (boxley) - (2)
                     Not bad for a confirmed auto-detractor. - (Ashton) - (1)
                         I dont see no steenkin retractions /me covering good eye - (boxley)

And would I trow dis lit match in the oven if my friend Lucky were in there?
102 ms