IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You are forgetting EDNS.
EDNS has to be working now a day... to get to (ANY) IPV6 stuff.
New yabbut not all large isp's are using sech
rfc sez an ISP MAY use tcp to follow a longish trail that is too long for a udp packet, MAY is not MUST so many a largish ISP dont follow to the tcp stack as I have argued many times with network folks at mickeysoft. Now ipv6 is coming but many folks want to be dead last in that race.
     What happens when your DNS server points to something else? - (drook) - (18)
         Ouch. - (static) - (17)
             Customer service said "that's normal" - (drook) - (16)
                 warning, make sure a query returns less than 512k - (boxley) - (15)
                     How do I measure that? -NT - (drook) - (10)
                         example - (boxley) - (9)
                             That's interesting - (drook) - (8)
                                 is it blank or timed out? -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                     I pasted everything that showed up - (drook) - (6)
                                         Just got word from the guy who's having the problem - (drook) - (5)
                                             his dns server is down -NT - (boxley)
                                             So his "internal" DNS caching service is horked. - (folkert) - (3)
                                                 "when you understand it" is the problem - (drook) - (2)
                                                     Re: "when you understand it" is the problem - (folkert) - (1)
                                                         think he is talking about the actual IP routing to his stuff - (boxley)
                     You are forgetting EDNS. - (folkert) - (1)
                         yabbut not all large isp's are using sech - (boxley)
                     Re: warning, make sure a query returns less than 512k - (folkert) - (1)
                         yup, sorry about that -NT - (boxley)

And now you see that Evil will always win, because Good is stupid.
119 ms