IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah...
truth be told, if I could get the old school cars with the new-school safety, that'd be the bombz.
New There's a market there...
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Don't I know it.
Hanging a 69 Mustang Body on a 2009 Mustang Chassis (with all the fixings in it) and other kinds of fixups like that.

People that can afford that, are paying places like West Coast Customs for both cars and the labor (plus) to make it happen.

Or putting a 1972 Ford Crew Cab Body on a 200X Dodge long-wheelbase Diesel 3500 with the 200X interior also, is where things are going as well.

Heck even wierd swaps such as a PowerMax Diesel being swapped into a 1970 Chevelle isn't unheard of.

I just wish I could get through finishing up some debt I have, I'd probably go start using my hands again. Getting sick and tired of this "computer" crap, I just want to use them and not be asked to fix them all the time.
New I still have my 1968 Plymouth
She still runs better than most cars around here, hehe! I'll get to drive John's more often though when he starts working from home, so it will be nice to have A/C on hot or allergy prone days, and a better traction system when it snows/ices!

Dodge has made a reallllly nice remake of the Dodge Challenger, complete with old body styling...

http://www.dodge.com...allenger/gallery/

Awesome recapturing of the old-style and blending with the new technology IMHO.

Brenda
             I'd rather be styling in the '59... - (folkert) - (9)
                 I'll grant you all the cars look the same now. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                     Yeah... - (folkert) - (3)
                         There's a market there... -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                             Don't I know it. - (folkert)
                         I still have my 1968 Plymouth - (Nightowl)
                 Would I be right in thinking... - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     I never said it wouldn't have... - (folkert) - (2)
                         I assume you've seen Leno's 1955 Buick. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             I've also seen his... - (folkert)
         AutoBlog has before and after pictures. - (Another Scott)

Void where prohibited.
39 ms