IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Welcome (sorta-) back
As already mentioned, the joint can use some infusions of disparate psyches.. you'll do.
Glad to note that you have transcended recent slings & arrows, obviously with grey cells intact.

Do drop in whenever you have a tale of some unusual (non-boring) Murican behavior to stir womens' souls, y'hear?

Hugs,

I.
New I had a little chuckle when I read that
The grey cells are more or less intact. I've been left with a residual central sleep apnea. It seems I cant breath and sleep at the same time anymore. I used to love sleep. My bed was my happy place. Now I scowl at it every night as I prepare to do battle. I'm undergoing a series of sleep studies.

Otherwise, I am almost enjoying focusing on more mundane health issues like cholesterol.

Still working with the Shaman. Also recently added the Wiccans (although they are getting on my nerves with their excessive rituals). I'm learning herbal healing- I rock with a mortar and pestle. :-) I took my SO to the local new age woo-woo store. He kept the eye rolling to a minimum, but when I looked at cauldrons I saw the vein start to bulge in his temple. And he did refuse when I suggested he carry a black tourmaline crystal in the pocket of his scrubs. Still, he didnt run, which says a lot in my book.

Work is good. They moved our office out of the hood into a gorgeous new building with an atrium and waterfalls. It is nice not to have to smell urine in the elevators anymore. But I still spend a lot of time in the field, hunting down the indigent trying to get them to put down the crack pipe and pick up albuteral inhaler. Welcome to the jungle, baby.

I'd say things are pretty much back to normal around here.

New Instead of a plain cauldron . . .
. . consider a bastable oven - http://www.clovegard...ew1x.html#gallery (scroll to bottom)

It will work just fine as a proper cauldron, having three feet and a bail for hanging. It's a bit more flexible because it has a lid with a high rim around it for holding hot coals so as to cook from both top and bottom.

The feet raise it high enough to cook directly over the coals without having to hang it, but the bail gives you that option - and you can get them from Lodge, right here in the USA (link on page referenced above).

The 8 qt deep would look just great at your next coven meeting. OK, it's $100, but you can bake Irish soda bread in it too.
New Re: Instead of a plain cauldron . . .
the perfect accessory for skyclad dancing!
     Mr. Grygus! - (laura) - (10)
         Hello! - (mvitale)
         let me be the first (ah, shite, second then) - (rcareaga)
         SHHHE-IITE! - (folkert)
         Re: Mr. Grygus! - (Andrew Grygus)
         Welcome (sorta-) back - (Ashton) - (3)
             I had a little chuckle when I read that - (laura) - (2)
                 Instead of a plain cauldron . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Re: Instead of a plain cauldron . . . - (laura)
         Good to see you back, lady! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Woot! Welcome back! Glad you're doing well!! -NT - (Another Scott)

Pilkunnussija.
62 ms