1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes I did
and I am still getting the errors.

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
New Download a free or demo competitor
e.g. Netscape, ...and see if you can import with Netscape then im/export back to Outlook.
---------------------------------
A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly by the chain of their own ideas;...despair and time eat away the bonds of iron and steel, but they are powerless against the habitual union of ideas, they can only tighten it still more; and on the soft fibres of the brain is founded the unshakable base of the soundest of Empires."

Jacques Servan, 1767
New Netscape? Fah!
I'd rather use Mozilla, will Mozilla import? Or does it only import from the Active Outlook PST?

New Mozilla will only do the active Outlook PST
and it didn't prompt me for the other PST file. Barf! Next time I am exporting it as a Text file! I assume Netscape does the same crap as Mozilla?

New Don't know--that's why I wrote "e.g." ;)
---------------------------------
A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly by the chain of their own ideas;...despair and time eat away the bonds of iron and steel, but they are powerless against the habitual union of ideas, they can only tighten it still more; and on the soft fibres of the brain is founded the unshakable base of the soundest of Empires."

Jacques Servan, 1767
New Maybe PMMail2000 will do the job.
I haven't tried it myself. It claims it'll import Outlook Express v5 and v5.5 [link|http://www.pmmail2000.com/faq2k.html#1.32|here].

PMMail is shareware.

HTH, Norm.

Cheers,
Scott.
     They heard me from outer space as I screamed at my computer. - (nking) - (11)
         Error message I got - (nking) - (2)
             Wild guess:mailbox.pst possibly corrupted before backing up -NT - (Meerkat) - (1)
                 I suspect so, bad hardrive format - (orion)
         Restoring Outlook folders. - (static)
         You DID use the import/export tool, right? - (Silverlock) - (6)
             Yes I did - (nking) - (5)
                 Download a free or demo competitor - (tseliot) - (4)
                     Netscape? Fah! - (nking) - (3)
                         Mozilla will only do the active Outlook PST - (nking) - (2)
                             Don't know--that's why I wrote "e.g." ;) -NT - (tseliot) - (1)
                                 Maybe PMMail2000 will do the job. - (Another Scott)

Everybody thinks Massachusetts is rude. The state bird is a human hand ...
79 ms