IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Talk about ugly, if my dog had a face like yours,
I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards.
With this much manure around, there must be a pony somewhere.
New Yeah? Well, your sister's a 2 bagger. 1 for her head and ...
1 for your own in case the one over her head breaks.
New cab ugly
you wake up in the morning and she goes I want you, no you want a cab. Kent Ihde RIP
thanx,
bill
There is no difference between a "settler," "soldier," "secular," or "Chassidic Jew." The target is the JEW.
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
     I know you are but what am I? -NT - (bepatient) - (24)
         I am rubber, you are glue.... -NT - (ChrisR) - (22)
             Oh yeah? -NT - (Silverlock) - (21)
                 Yeah! So THERE! -NT - (bepatient) - (20)
                     Poopyhead - (Silverlock) - (19)
                         Up yur nose with a rubber hose! -NT - (folkert) - (18)
                             Welcome back Kotter! - (nking) - (2)
                                 Oooo Oooo Oooo! Mr. Kotter! - (nking) - (1)
                                     Twice as far with a Candy Bar! - (folkert)
                             I'm gonna tell my daddy to beat you up! -NT - (bepatient) - (14)
                                 Your mother wears army boots. -NT - (Silverlock) - (13)
                                     And she finds them quite comfortable -NT - (drewk) - (12)
                                         Don't you dare talk about my momma like that! -NT - (bepatient) - (11)
                                             I aint saying your mama is fat... - (Silverlock) - (10)
                                                 When she got on the scale a card came out that said... - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                     When your daddy is finished ... - (drewk) - (8)
                                                         Well you're so ugly... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                             I bent over to pet your Mother's cat and ... - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                 well when your mamma wants to get wet - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                     Dammit, man, don't do that so close to dinner time. -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                         Dinner? Your mama can't cook either. - (mmoffitt)
                                                             Talk about ugly, if my dog had a face like yours, - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                 Yeah? Well, your sister's a 2 bagger. 1 for her head and ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                     cab ugly - (boxley)
         got yer suppa, swingin - (boxley)

Looks like I shouldn't have skipped putting on the third coat of sarcasm.
43 ms