IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: leave the computer alone and watch hockey instead
Wish I could. Can't watch hockey, I don't have cable. Can only listen on XM.

Heard the series between the Sharks/Ducks, and then the Ducks/Redwings.

Also have been following my Penguins on XM, they beat the Flyers and then the Capitals, and last night won game 1 against the Hurricanes. ;)

Brenda
New well you missed the fact that pronger has naked pictures of
bettman with a german shepard, he wasnt called on anything and one crosscheck by him ended up a 2 minute penalty on the receiptiant. Last night the same play by a non pronger caused the tying goal to be waved off.
grrr, glad detroit beat the phuques :-)
New Speaking of last night's game...
I was trying to figure out what happened with Carolina's no-goal call due to goalie interference.

Did they change their minds and allow the goal, because I never heard Carolina score again.

Brenda
New that was a correct call
carolina player was rushing to the goal and knocked a pittburg defenceman into fleury when the puck was shot into the goal. They waved off the goal and charged goalie interference on carolina. The score at that time was 3-1 with about 2 minutes to go

carolina made it 3 to 2 ensuring in a very exiting last 2 minutes.

Pitsburg prevailed and it does appear that crosby has hung up his bra and panties for the playoffs. If you have only been listening on radio he has been whining and cheap shotting all season. I was a fan of the team until this year. He really was childish to the point when an opposing disgruntled goon got in his face during the season his own team left him to his fate. Last night's game he just played hard and left the kid stuff on the bench
     Owl with a broken wing - (Nightowl) - (5)
         leave the computer alone and watch hockey instead - (boxley) - (4)
             Re: leave the computer alone and watch hockey instead - (Nightowl) - (3)
                 well you missed the fact that pronger has naked pictures of - (boxley) - (2)
                     Speaking of last night's game... - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         that was a correct call - (boxley)

1500: The Goal, the Mission, the Odyssey.
35 ms