Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The wrong one does something
that isnt self aggrandizing,
[link|http://media.guardian.co.uk/advertising/story/0,7492,661658,00.html|link]
thanx,
bill
There is no difference between a "settler," "soldier," "secular," or "Chassidic Jew." The target is the JEW.
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New 'Wrong' one?
Dunno how you'd pick that word out of the 700+ million.

It seems that her attitude towards stupidities committed by homo-sap, frequently and flagrantly was at least a major reason for John Lennon's original interest in her. She would have to be described as a one remarkably consistent in her views for quite >30 years.

Also dunno about self-aggrandizing.. especially compared with the machinations of Pop-commercial 'artists' all over - not too many of whom appear to practice an avocation ~ Ono's (except at the occasional benefit Ad Event for Themselves).

A.
New heh, got ya
There is no difference between a "settler," "soldier," "secular," or "Chassidic Jew." The target is the JEW.
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New What I can't believe...
...is that they banned that song as "lyrically inappropriate."

Sheesh, what the HELL were they smoking?
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New What Dennis Leary can't believe
"John Lennon takes three shots to the chest. Yoko Ono, two feet away, not one fuckin' bullet! Why, God, why?"
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New Leary got it
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
     The wrong one does something - (boxley) - (5)
         'Wrong' one? - (Ashton) - (1)
             heh, got ya -NT - (boxley)
         What I can't believe... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
             What Dennis Leary can't believe - (drewk) - (1)
                 Leary got it -NT - (boxley)

Ruh-roh...
36 ms