IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The vaunted Canadian Health Care system
has a couple of problems
[link|http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0228/p07s02-woam.html|privatise]
Dont get me wrong, there is a lot going for it but it is not a CUREall.
thanx,
bill
There is no difference between a "settler," "soldier," "secular," or "Chassidic Jew." The target is the JEW.
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New As to your last..
Correct: 'allopathic medicine' by definition, treats symptoms; the idea of cure is a much larger idea - and many other approaches to that than allopathy, exist. (Natch there is no consensus - too many $$ and egos intertwined).

So don't expect 'cure' in Canada OR US. Just palliatives - prescribed one-at-a-time or: a whole bunch of pills, each for different symptoms. Interactions? the formula is n!

Ashton

PS - I doubt that Canada (or anyone) has found an antidote for, your money or your life. Sick people will/must pay whatever the arbitrary price* du jour happens to be. For, "I deserve This much pay" - there has not yet been an answer, there or here.

* unless that 'price' includes: reforming deadly eating or other habits, of course ;-)
New My Last 2 interactions with the Canadian System
One in the Yukon, my oldest was deathly ill 8 months old vomiting heavily high fever 60 below zero. Hospital emergency room vist USD $67 Doctor $25.Ontario 3 Years ago two down with pnemonia $245 for emergency room at xmas. Florida Me last year emergency room with contract $745 $3500 without pre-negotiated contract. I suspect the difference in the US Canadian dollar amounts is Malpractice Insurance Rates.
Maybe we need to have the states contract with the Hospitals and Docs for an uninsured pool. If CIGNA can get a $745 dollar contract why should an uninsured person hafta pay $3500 and hounded by creditors until they die?
thanx,
bill
There is no difference between a "settler," "soldier," "secular," or "Chassidic Jew." The target is the JEW.
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New Wouldn't "health care"........
be a continuing endevour?

When you're healthy, eat right, exercise, regular checkups to STAY healthy?

Our system is NOT designed to handle that.

We live however we feel and then, when we're sick, we expect the doctors to return us to our last known good state.

I think the funniest part of the whole equation is how we're so youth-obsessed, but we eat such crap that we're guaranteing that our bodies will need massive overhauls in 40 - 50 years.
New Last known good state
this morning with a might P**S ***.
can I still run 100 yards, yes can I fight fornicate and flatulate?
yes, as for the rest I refuse to aknowlege that old fart in the mirror.
thanx,
bill
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
     The vaunted Canadian Health Care system - (boxley) - (4)
         As to your last.. - (Ashton) - (3)
             My Last 2 interactions with the Canadian System - (boxley)
             Wouldn't "health care"........ - (Brandioch) - (1)
                 Last known good state - (boxley)

Menage a dodecahedron?
50 ms