IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Some of the responses are amazing
Either there are a few people hitting the message boards full time, or they circulated the talking points really fast. Several people are pointing to Cramer saying last year that the mortgage bubble was going to pop. And his critique of the Fed. They're ignoring that his specific advice to the Fed was to deregulate further.

The really odd meme they're trying to plant, though, is about the video that Stewart kept showing clips from. What people are saying is that in those clips, Cramer was trying to expose that behavior. I even saw one comment claiming that Cramer was trying to expose CNBCs poor coverage, and was making these outrageous claims expecting the network to be called for it. Basically, "Oh, he didn't really mean those things. He was playing a part, expecting people to get it."
--

Drew
New I'm just starting to see the pushback ...
at least in the places I usually read. I haven't seen that type of comment yet.

There are some good comments at the Washington Monthly - http://www2.washingt...gi?entry_id=17269 - on Steve Benen's thoughts about the show:

http://www.washingto...009_03/017269.php

Ad-hominem attacks on Obama are just starting to appear there... :-/

Cheers,
Scott.
     Emmy? For sure. Murrow Award? Yup. And throw in the Pulitzer - (drook) - (16)
         T'was very, very good -NT - (beepster)
         I saw it on the web. - (Another Scott) - (5)
             Re: "Accidental activist" - (drook) - (4)
                 I've got it at home. You're right - it's great. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Some of the responses are amazing - (drook) - (1)
                         I'm just starting to see the pushback ... - (Another Scott)
                 Bought that too: a Tribute as well as 'contribution' - (Ashton)
         I'm "on the road" and cableless so just go to see the clips. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             Here's the lesson the media should take from this - (drook) - (3)
                 Amen to that! Most definitely not winging it! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Russert thought he was doing that, but he wasn't. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     As I think more about it, Jon Stewart didn't inteview him - (drook)
         Pity.. Apple/Safari no-like that video player. Annoying... - (Ashton) - (3)
             Not Apple-intrinsic - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 The linked one re Cramer + others; - (Ashton)
             My Mac had no problem. - (a6l6e6x)

First came the dinosaurs, but they got all big and fat and died.
39 ms