IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dude...
Do me a favor, and just put them all in a list and email it to me, ok? Or just in one post here or something. Otherwise I have to go through 80 Brazilian posts one at a time to get them all. :-)
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Re: Dude...
You shouldn't shoot yourself in the foot when you have a habit of putting your foot in your mouth.

-------------------------

Here's one thing you'll never hear a guy say: "STOP SUCKING MY DICK OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE!"

She left me for a destitute quadriplegic because of the good sex

He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

The things that come to those who wait will be the things left by those who got there first.

The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

they have the same grip on reality that a trout has on a tennis racquet.

Having a non-smoking section and a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a non-peeing section and peeing section in a public swimming pool.

If stupidity were gold, your residence would be Fort Knox.

"As private parts to the gods are we, they play with us for their sport."

"If there's one thing worse than something that sucks, it's something that sucks for a long time."

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

What does a poodle have to do with quantum nuclear physics?

by the 4th through 17th rounds of hiring we had hired the dregs, scraped the bottom of the barrel, hired every homeless person they could find who had low enough self esteem to work here, and finally small inanimate objects that looked good in head sets...

Doing right is always a matter of conscience; doing wrong necessitates elections.

No trees were killed in the making of this email. However, a large number of electrons were diverted from their original destination.

Apparently, you've never been stalked before. Well, you know what they say: there's a first time for everything.

My Crown Victoria is full of rubber hamsters, though. The ceramic cats love those.

I believe in evolution and clearly you come from a lineage that has yet to evolve.

Some guys lead weird lives, some guys have weird deaths. Not everybody has a weird cremation.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
Expand Edited by lincoln March 1, 2009, 12:24:27 PM EST
New Thanks. :-)
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New on your second one, hey bob
     IRLRPD - (lincoln) - (4)
         Dude... - (malraux) - (3)
             Re: Dude... - (lincoln) - (2)
                 Thanks. :-) -NT - (malraux)
                 on your second one, hey bob -NT - (boxley)

Well, yes and no.
60 ms