IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Itsy-bitsy Teeny-weeny font
I saw on the ToDo list that user stylesheets was on the list of things still to be done. Let me cast my vote for allowing us to set the font size (as well as face) in the style sheets as well. These old eyes are having, er..."difficulty"" with the current selection.

(I'd modify it with the Stylish plug-in for Moz, but I can't seem to get the "do this style for this page, but do the for everybody else" feature that it's supposed to have to work properly...:-( )

Oh, yeah...and the ability to put yer fully HTML formatted sig in the profile...that'd also help.

thanx- folks!
<updated sig pending>- jb4
New Same problem here
Some eye problems happened in October, so I'm having issues there too.

However, John ordered me a brand new ViewSonic 19' Monitor, due to arrive Monday, so I'm hoping that will help me read the text better as well.

But being able to choose text size would be a nice feature.

Brenda

P.S. I'm not sure if anyone can help with this, but John recently upgraded SUSE on his Linux computer, and he has been having problems getting the font to be larger when using the terminal program or DOS mode. Any ideas, or is there a better forum to ask about this in? I think he went from 9.0 to 10.
     Itsy-bitsy Teeny-weeny font - (jb4) - (1)
         Same problem here - (Nightowl)

Anyone for a glass of gloat milk?
53 ms