IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And a Happy Solstice to you too.
Having recently enjoyed the longest day (no, not the movie), it's now... hang on ... now, Christmas Day here in Oz. The forecast temperature is about 77 degrees F (That's 25 degrees in real money), and as always none of the christmas carols make sense. No snow to dash through, no white christmas to dream of, and definitely no winter wonderland through which one can walk.

But hey, one tops fun-food-family-filled day ahead. May you all have a great one.
They said I was gullible ... and I believed them
New Well, I think that's terrible and we must do something now!
Clearly there's something wrong with our planet, when some have snow and others are deprived!
It looks as if some thug knocked us golly-wampus; a hit-run -- nary a message under the windshield wiper, accepting responsibility.
Disgraceful! i say: this is a universe of laws and we've been lax in enforcement.

(Even your Dominion cohort Canada is having its first coast-coast whiteness.. since 1971. O the unfairness of it all..)

We must hunt down the miscreant and its Insurance Co.
Or we can go ahead and fix it, send them the bill (with appropriate fine for leaving the scene, of course.)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Murican know-how will soon be at your service.
We always get our man! Umm, well, the Canadians do. But anyway -- we Fix things.
New "We must hunt down the miscreant and its Insurance Co."
That would be Slartibartfast, AFAICR, but I can't remember the name of his insurance sca--eh, company. (Probably the Intergalactic something, I suppose.)

"Or we can go ahead and fix it"

Duh -- we're doing our very best to ensure everybody gets similar Christmas weather; only, since it's much harder to ensure everybody gets a white Christmas, we were aiming for everybody having an equally NON-white one... Until Al Gore and his cohorts started yelling and whining about these well-meaning efforts, that is.

People are so darn ungrateful!
New the insurance co is san fran city of
New Welcome Back, Curmudgeon One..
(Is that not the Official tag of your personal aircraft, the one with the Great Seal of Rampant Wolverines emblazoned on its radome?)

Life without enough Irascibles is just too.. too.. comfy
and leads to such abominations as.. the singing of Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer ..more than ONCE.

Youse guys what can zip off to sunny/cloudy Italia, on a caprice..
-- well, That just makes me SICK!!

;^> {GPL-ed, it was. Sue me.}

New Here, try this different song:
"Won't you please come to Chicago..."

Had over a foot of snow here for Christmas. Of course, we then had two days of 50+°F and everthing melted...and flooded...and then froze.

C'mon Back, y'heah?

Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends! (Disk crashes notwithstanding...)
jb4
     My daughter still thinks we're Jewish - (laura) - (9)
         :-) Everyone wants to be the "Chosen People". -NT - (Another Scott)
         But at least she has the date right. :-) - (static)
         Either way - Happy Solstice to All. - (Ashton) - (6)
             And a Happy Solstice to you too. - (Meerkat) - (5)
                 Well, I think that's terrible and we must do something now! - (Ashton) - (3)
                     "We must hunt down the miscreant and its Insurance Co." - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         the insurance co is san fran city of -NT - (boxley)
                         Welcome Back, Curmudgeon One.. - (Ashton)
                 Here, try this different song: - (jb4)

Using this formulation, the cat can be dead and deader.
41 ms