IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Of course they are easy to train
How many of us show up for work at about the same time every day instead of laying around at home pulling our puds and drinkin beer?
sheesh
thanx,
bill
"I'm selling a hammer," he says. "They can beat nails with it, or their dog."
Richard Eaton spy software innovator
New Oh, the old "free will" argument...
The key question is, which would they do if they had a choice? Take your time, think it over...

Makes me kind of wonder why I'm wasting my time in these fora and not over in PR0N usenet... Maybe you're right. Thanks for the enlightenment. I think I need some retraining...
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution, smile and grin at the change all around, pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday..."

P. Townshend

"Nietzsche has an S in it"
Celina Jones
     If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? - (Brandioch) - (54)
         Fine, I'll fillet the red herring - (drewk) - (1)
             Ummmm, I said there wasn't one. Or did you miss that? - (Brandioch)
         Oh, the truth about people? - (boxley) - (38)
             Exactly. - (Brandioch) - (34)
                 Oh, I see the problem - (drewk) - (33)
                     You're actually getting closer (how long has it taken?) - (Brandioch) - (25)
                         Try to keep it separate - (drewk) - (24)
                             Drew, you are an idiot. - (Brandioch) - (23)
                                 Is it the truth that Drew is an idiot? - (marlowe) - (22)
                                     I believe I have already explained that. - (Brandioch) - (21)
                                         Filters are changeable - (boxley)
                                         Okay, so there's no "Truth" but there is "Reality" - (drewk) - (16)
                                             Those 'things' (!) which "cannot be perceived" - - (Ashton)
                                             That's why I told you to read the OTHER thread. - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                                 Your 'caveat' is exactly the opposite of what I said - (drewk) - (13)
                                                     Awwww, did I hurt your feelings? - (Brandioch) - (12)
                                                         Interesting development - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                             Hey, I'm not the one who's hiding. - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                                 Er. - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                                                     Not going to happen. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                         Ah... so... other people's behavior... - (admin) - (7)
                                                                             No need for an excuse. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                 In that case... - (admin)
                                                                             Whaaaaaaaaaaaa - (screamer) - (4)
                                                                                 Never said it was anything other than opinion. - (admin) - (3)
                                                                                     Unfair! - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                                         Re: Unfair! - (admin) - (1)
                                                                                             Please? - (ben_tilly)
                                         Your filters are not the universe's fault. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                             Your filters can't be removed. Only modified. Slightly. - (Another Scott)
                                             Where did I lose you? - (Brandioch)
                     If an egg falls on a chicken, which came first? - (screamer) - (6)
                         I though I was pretty clear on that one - (drewk) - (5)
                             Okay... Just making sure... - (screamer) - (4)
                                 OT - Sixteen inches? - (drewk) - (3)
                                     It was extremely hard... - (screamer) - (2)
                                         That's the great thing about Seattle. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             seattle where even the toe jams are green :) -NT - (boxley)
             Ah. What the heck do you know about people? - (screamer) - (2)
                 Of course they are easy to train - (boxley) - (1)
                     Oh, the old "free will" argument... - (screamer)
         Re: If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? - (JayMehaffey) - (10)
             Ahhhh, that's the crux of the issue. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                 I don't think so - (JayMehaffey) - (8)
                     Which is an application of my position. - (Brandioch)
                     And I've been getting even crazier than that... - (screamer) - (6)
                         Just a small difference, I think - (drewk) - (1)
                             No difference. At least not in my book. - (screamer)
                         Minor correction. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             And now that that is done..... - (Brandioch)
                         Quite close enough - (Ashton)
                         More arguments over definitions - (JayMehaffey)
         If a man speaks in the forest - (Silverlock) - (1)
             ..then he's prolly just tellin war stories - (Ashton)

is there more coffee... can I have another cup... you wanna cup I can make some more... I have alot... I mean I have this pot here... but its almost gone and its been sitting there for 10 minutes anyway... I should make more... did I ask if you needed coffee??? do you??? need coffee I mean...
80 ms