IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm still waiting for him to explain Clinton.
Marlowe focuses on how he "gets things done".

Well, Clinton obviously did MORE than Marlowe. So Clinton's got "The Truth".

Or a better approximation than Marlowe has.

Clinton got things done. From interns to perjury to campaign laundering. And he still walked out without a scratch.

Sounds like that meets Marlowe's definition of "Truth".
New Attila got even More done..
I suppose it's some sort of Mercantile Theory of [Real] Enlightenment now reaching its zenith: symbolic logic as [Real] Enlightenment.. (Now ya can Prove.. Yup.. it's Real alright!)

(One has to sprinkle in the [Real]s for reminding the rest of us: his deductions are Real-close to The Truth; close enough for government work anyway..)

{sigh}

Omnes animus post coitum triste.
So.. Get Fucked! is really a plea to seek therapy..

Great Spirit! please protect me from the wrath of Those Who Know\ufffd
New Only on planet Brandioch.
Here on Earth, Clinton's net contribution was negative. He damaged our military preparedness, and looted Social Security, both to create a bogus budget surplus. He sold our foreign policy to the highest bidder, and the victims at the WTC footed the bill. And then when us tech R&D types boosted the economy with our creativity, he hogged the credit. What a class act.

But I wouldn't expect you to appreciate the subtle distinction between hype and reality. In fact, it kind of figures you'd love such a blatant fraud as Clinton.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Truth is that which is the case. Accept no substitutes.
If competence is considered "hubris" then may I and my country always be as "arrogant" as we can possibly manage.
New Thus proving my point.
Here on Earth, Clinton's net contribution was negative. He damaged our military preparedness, and looted Social Security, both to create a bogus budget surplus. He sold our foreign policy to the highest bidder, and the victims at the WTC footed the bill.
Which was that >YOU< determine what "works" based upon >YOUR< opinion.

And then when us tech R&D types boosted the economy with our creativity, he hogged the credit.
Oh my, this is getting downright pathological.

"...us tech R&D....."

So, you've accomplished more than Clinton did?

Oh, you're looking at his "net contribution". That's what determines whether he has "The Truth" or not.

Which, I guess, is something different than "what works", which, if you will recall, was your earlier definition of "The Truth".

So, Clinton getting elected TWICE isn't evidence of "what works" or accomplishing something.

Well, it is, but it's offset by what you claim he did in damage.

Like I said before, your version of "The Truth" is nothing more than your opinion. And you will always find something in your opinion to support your opinion.

Clinton accomplished MORE than you ever will. And he was RE-ELECTED. Again, evidence that what he was doing "worked".

But now you have to find other aspects to counter the aspects that meet your prior criteria.

Let me guess, you also believe in phrenology. Or, at least you base your definition of "The Truth" on a similar background.
     Truth, facts, and sour grapes. - (marlowe) - (64)
         And that's your "Truth"? - (Brandioch) - (28)
             For those who need to think in concrete terms. - (Brandioch)
             Planet of the Whiners. - (marlowe) - (2)
                 Reply to my other post, then. - (Brandioch)
                 Whiners and the truth - (nking)
             To illustrate it with math. - (Brandioch) - (23)
                 It's not a coin toss for all of us. - (marlowe) - (22)
                     Before you go... If I may... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Don't forget the initial assumptions. - (Brandioch)
                         If that's really his point... - (marlowe) - (1)
                             Reality just doesn't exist for you, does it? - (Brandioch)
                     No random chance here - (nking)
                     You still don't want to see the facts. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                         Some people have to lie to get to the truth - (nking) - (3)
                             One more time... - (mhuber) - (2)
                                 That wasn't the big one - (drewk) - (1)
                                     I see that as a condemnation of - (mhuber)
                     Once.. such hubris might have been entertaining - (Ashton) - (7)
                         How hubristic of you to presume you know better than I. - (marlowe) - (6)
                             Marlowe defeated the Nazis? - (Brandioch)
                             Ah.. there's the root/rub: John Dewey Pragmatism lives! - (Ashton) - (4)
                                 I'm still waiting for him to explain Clinton. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                     Attila got even More done.. - (Ashton)
                                     Only on planet Brandioch. - (marlowe) - (1)
                                         Thus proving my point. - (Brandioch)
                     Another illustration - The Placebo Effect. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Re: "The Truth" according to the Rev. Ashcroft. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Oops - blong under Alex, re Ashcroft - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Yes, one can always hope for s sense of humor. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         A relevant fact you should note - (ben_tilly) - (29)
             Re: A relevant fact you should note - (Steve Lowe)
             Duly noted. - (marlowe) - (27)
                 Mrs. Scarlett, in the library, with the candlestick. - (Brandioch)
                 Since this is the Religion, Philosophy and Meta - (screamer) - (25)
                     Real life is the reference point. - (marlowe) - (24)
                         Real life? Who's real life? - (screamer) - (2)
                             The sun'll come up tomorrow... - (marlowe) - (1)
                                 When I think of a day that grey and lonely... - (screamer)
                         Oh, and by the way, did you even read my post? - (screamer) - (20)
                             You realize you're agreeing with him? - (drewk) - (19)
                                 To quote Professor Jones. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                     Too easy - (drewk) - (1)
                                         Which brings us back to "The Truth" (please note the "T"'s) - (Brandioch)
                                 I'm affraid I can't give you that point entirely... - (screamer) - (12)
                                     Certainty != Truth - (drewk) - (11)
                                         Shame on me... Semantics 101 - (screamer) - (10)
                                             What I meant - (drewk) - (9)
                                                 It's good to see you finally joining me. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                     Gee, tough question - (drewk) - (5)
                                                         Ah, another "proof" of my point. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                             Your point is rather dull - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                 Re-read your posts. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                     No need - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                         Yes you do need to. - (Brandioch)
                                                 Fair. - (screamer) - (1)
                                                     What we clever animals are up to - (Ashton)
                                 Recall the full quote. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     I don't see the problem - (drewk) - (1)
                                         So why can't you answer my question? - (Brandioch)
         Having read for comprehension, with all previous judgments - (Ashton)
         a couple of thoughts - (boxley) - (1)
             Well, that's what you get for not doing a reality check. - (marlowe)
         But you can't. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             You even quoted it - (drewk)

use LRPDism;
537 ms