IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Login question
I seem to be logged in as mvitale, is my post going to reflect that?

Brenda

EDIT: Nope, I'm listed as Nightowl, and now it says I'm logged in as Nightowl.

Okay... nevermind.

Brenda
Expand Edited by Nightowl Oct. 21, 2008, 10:23:55 PM EDT
New Hey Brenda!
Whoo? Whoo..?

Was worried for a bit that you were hors de combat in all that unpleasant StL. dampness a while back -- glad you found a dry enough roost.

(Now it's Our turn to camp out, eh?)

A.
New Hi Ashton!
Nah, we didn't have too much water where we live. A little water in the basement, but that was about it, and not much more than we normally get in a heavy rain.

However, some areas near here were flooded really bad, Lindbergh, which is a major road around here, was actually flooded so bad it was shut down in places. And a lot of low lying areas were flooded also.

A lot of people weren't so lucky though, they had water in their basements, in their cars, everywhere.

I haven't been online a lot because I fell on the driveway near the end of September. The fall twisted my ankle, pulled a tendon in my left arm, and landed me solidly on my left arm and wrist. I also had pretty bad scrapes and or bruises on both arms, my knees, and my elbows. I saw the dr yesterday and they actually decided to do an x-ray of my ankle, because it still hurts. But I was relieved to find out that the reason my arm was going numb when I typed even a little while on the computer, was because the pulled tendon is somehow pressing on the nerve that is affected by RSI. So I get frustrated because I can't type very long without my left elbow feeling all tingly and weird.

They said my arm should heal up in a few more weeks, hopefully. The bruises and scrapes are pretty much almost gone, but the soreness is hanging around. ;)And I'll know tomorrow if anything is broken in my foot, they are supposed to call me with the results.

Brenda
Expand Edited by Nightowl Oct. 23, 2008, 01:24:55 AM EDT
New the arm will take a while
dinged my elbow just right and it took the best part of a year before it stopped twinging when I typed over long
if lemmy and god had a wrestling match who would win?
New Its a known bug ... see Suggestions.
New Thanks Greg, I did. :)
     Login question - (Nightowl) - (5)
         Hey Brenda! - (Ashton) - (2)
             Hi Ashton! - (Nightowl) - (1)
                 the arm will take a while - (boxley)
         Its a known bug ... see Suggestions. -NT - (folkert) - (1)
             Thanks Greg, I did. :) -NT - (Nightowl)

Kinda I want to.
87 ms