IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New His buddy just matched Nixon's worst approval rating.
Down 2 more points to 22%, and he ties the worst all time rating of Truman's.
Regards,
-scott
<i>Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.</i>
New Nicely incendiary link at bottom, too
>Oops - blong sub-Box<

Malraux.. now There's *nostalgia*

http://www.takimag.com/site/article/establishment_messiah/

Except that, once you go Oh.. My..!! at the {{scary}} fact of Obama's accepting (Money! Omigod) from them as has corraled the most of it, along with all those $20 bill senders:

After all the {{scary}} lists of 0.1%-er donors in this Messiah article, it takes a responder or two to point out that there is NO other possible means by which a biped could ever get the brass ring (whatever he wants to do with that trophy, after.) Bad Obama (and by inference:

Circle jerks; that's all we ever get from the fluent class. But at leas we also get this snip,

"""
the so called Republican is running around the country like an enraged Stinkbug with a Popeye mask while his Vice President mounts a Carol Doda floorshow dressed in an Inquisitors Robe."""

'Course if Raimondo-baby is ~ correct long-term, well ... all the rest IS talk.
Econ astrology: the Prime Generator of Disneyland fantasy, of the death of Empires [good] and of silly formulas for fleecing the masses perpetually [Good/Bad/Other] -- not ONE of which formulas: can ever predict Anything.

Think I'll go pet a cat: they're real.
Expand Edited by Ashton Oct. 10, 2008, 07:52:11 PM EDT
     wonder what that marlowe is doing nowadays - (boxley) - (2)
         His buddy just matched Nixon's worst approval rating. - (malraux) - (1)
             Nicely incendiary link at bottom, too - (Ashton)

We of the Church of Emacs feel that vi usage isn't a sin, but rather a penance.
40 ms