IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New something to make solverlock feel better
[link|http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/science/article2983816.ece|http://www.timesonli...rticle2983816.ece]
Their report suggests that a central plank in the global warming argument \ufffd that it will result in a big increase in deaths from weather-related disasters \ufffd is undermined by the facts. It shows deaths in such disasters peaked in the 1920s and have been declining ever since.

Average annual deaths from weather-related events in the period 1990-2006 \ufffd considered by scientists to be when global warming has been most intense \ufffd were down by 87% on the 1900-89 average. The mortality rate from catastrophes, measured in deaths per million people, dropped by 93%.
so he isnt gonna die of heat stroke anytime soon
thanx,
bill

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New LOL
my God, the oil companies will try anything.

Let's just ignore increases in medicine (and minor inventions such as air conditioning).

I did like this bit...

[...]

The number of deaths had fallen sharply because of better warning systems, improved flood defences and other measures. Poor countries remained most vulnerable.

Greenpeace attacked the International Policy Network, one of the Civil Society organisations, which is publishing the report in Britain.

\ufffdThe International Policy Network is known for being in the pay of the world\ufffds biggest oil company,\ufffd a spokesman said.

[...]
New LOL greenpeace will try anything :-)
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     something to make solverlock feel better - (boxley) - (2)
         LOL - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
             LOL greenpeace will try anything :-) -NT - (boxley)

Gollum!
64 ms