IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "other than possibly preventing some fungal things"?
Um, yeah. I've had "some fungal things" (in the distant past) and that's reason enough to bathe every day, lemme tellya.

I take my two hot showers a day and enjoy them greatly, despite what some Kraut massochists might say (Krautland is reputed to have the highest percentage of men who are "that way" anyway). And my evening shower means I don't have to wash and fold my sheets so often.

In the morning I take my shower and shampoo my hair. If I don't it becomes itchy later in the day. And I rinse out under stingingly hot water to "wake up my scalp". Maybe that's why I have lots of nice hair and so many guys my age don't have any.

The only downside is that women are supposed ot be subliminally attracted by male sweat. Well, if that's what attracts them . . . but if I say anything about what attracts them Bio's going to jump on my case again.

Now going on to germaphobic sterile households damaging kids immune systems - I can certainly believe that, it just makes sense. Kids should be out playing in the mud and eating dirt and all that stuff like we older folks did.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New You just have to poke me, dont you?
Manly sweat, especially from the underarms and groin carries pheromones. You wash away the sweat and you wash away the biochemical attraction. But it has to be nice clean sweat. Not 4-day-old-sitting-in-front-of-your-computer-in-a-programming-frenzy-sweat.
Chicks dont dig that.

I'm a bath person. Now a lot of people dont like the idea of stewing in their own swill, but honestly, how dirty do we really get? If I'm dirty and sweating from yard work,I might hose off in the shower first before running the tub, but I have to have that soak. I get the water a pinch hotter than I can stand, then ease into it until my head is resting on the bottom of the tub. I stay there, in the dark quiet until I have to come up for air. I time myself to see how long I can stay down. I've learned to hyperventilate before going under so I can stay down longer. It changes the levels in your blood gases, delaying the need to take in O2. Seriously. Anyway, I like the quiet. When I get out I look like a boiled lobster. I then slather on lotion from head to toe, get in my jammies and slippers, pour a glass of wine if I have some, and chill out. It keeps me as sane as I'm gonna get.
     'The filthy, stinking truth' (on cleanliness) - (Ashton) - (21)
         "other than possibly preventing some fungal things"? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             You just have to poke me, dont you? - (bionerd)
         native northern folks are clean - (boxley) - (17)
             Yeah, I think it was a Western European thing. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                 We *are* barbarians! - (imqwerky) - (15)
                     Breast feeding - (bionerd) - (5)
                         So, you shirked your definitive duity as a mammal . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                             There is a reason they make formula! - (bionerd) - (2)
                                 Gee, most pregnant women seem offended . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Why do you think I hide underwater? - (bionerd)
                         I could've opened my own dairy :-D - (imqwerky)
                     try a bia hospital - (boxley) - (8)
                         'splain "bia" to me, Lucy :-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                             bureau indian affairs, IHS Indian Health Services - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Say no more! <quiver> -NT - (imqwerky)
                         Husband catch? - (bionerd) - (4)
                             {{{{{Bio}}}}} - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                 Oh stop. - (bionerd) - (2)
                                     I know - You are DA WOMAN! - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                         Lesbytarian. -NT - (bionerd)
         Re: 'The filthy, stinking truth' (on cleanliness) - (JayMehaffey)

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest, yo ho ho and a bottle of rye!
58 ms