IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New RIP, John Wayne and Good Riddance
Doncha just love the meandering path links take you on? I would have never found this beautifully written essay had I not just gone on an "internet stroll".

I don't really like the title, because I don't hate anybody, but for your viewing pleasure I offer: [link|http://www.xeromag.com/v2i2ed.html|Why I Hate John Wayne]

I also nominate for lerpadism: "His foremost impulse seemed to be to punch anybody he couldn't fuck."

Love. It.
Smile,
Amy
New What happens if
You have the occasional impulse to punch the person you ARE fucking?

You know, hypothetically.
New Record it and post on youtube?
-----------------------------------------
In his first Inaugural Address, Ronald Reagan remarked that \ufffdgovernment is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.\ufffd While the quip has provided Republicans with a cheap slogan for two decades, the philosophy behind it is beginning to box them in. If they govern effectively, they invalidate their own antigovernment ideology. And when you elect people who believe that government won\ufffdt work, you shouldn\ufffdt be surprised when government stops working.
-Markos Moulitsas Z\ufffdniga
New written by a true metrosexual
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Well, written, but misbegotten.
IMhO, of course.

There's lots of other possible interpretations of his oeuvre, including the idea that he was trying to make a good living and figured out a way to do so. In short, he's not really talking about John Wayne, but twentieth century America, with very little understanding about what was involved in the twentieth century.
     RIP, John Wayne and Good Riddance - (imqwerky) - (4)
         What happens if - (bionerd) - (1)
             Record it and post on youtube? -NT - (Silverlock)
         written by a true metrosexual -NT - (boxley)
         Well, written, but misbegotten. - (jake123)

Only you would go for the plague.
68 ms