IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all!
For the first time in years, I cooked the entire meal(with some help from 11yo Emily). The turkey turned out moist, the stuffing got a little dry (I cooked it separately...guess it's called dressing when that is done :o/) I stir-fried some fresh green beans in sesame oil with a pinch of salt and some sesame seeds for garnish, home-made mashed potatoes that were fluffy and light (yay...Emily!) Heavenly Hash Salad made by my new daughter-in-law-to-be, Amanda, and I made a Chocolate Pecan Cream Cheese Dessert that is to die for.

I was only an hour late serving dinner :0)

It was the nicest, most non-stressed TG I have ever had. Hope everyone is having a great day. I'm thankful for all of you!

Smile,
Amy
New Congrats!
Wonderful when it turns out so well and everyone enjoys.

My dressing (actually some is stuffing in the front of the turkey to fill out the breast, but I haven't tried that part yet) got overcooked because I forgot it was still in the oven (I was eating wings I ripped off the turkey)- but that didn't hurt it any. Sausage and sauerkraut stuffing is damned hard to ruin.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Back at ya!
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
New U2!
[link|http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=006978452673906630972%3A_5xhnlvpsn4|IWeThey Custom Search Engine]
New I had cajun crab boil and prime rib
they had turkey on the buffet but I like to cook it, not eat it.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all! - (imqwerky) - (4)
         Congrats! - (Andrew Grygus)
         Back at ya! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         U2! -NT - (Another Scott)
         I had cajun crab boil and prime rib - (boxley)

Pilkunnussija.
72 ms