IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One qualification you missed:
She's not a Republican.

That immediately qualifies her. And you, And even me. Satisfied?
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New You and her, I can see. But Bill? I doubt it.
New She's not? You sure?
Bill was a moderate Republican by actions, which are more reliable than words. A bunch of corporate creatures, different from the usual Republicans, owned his franchise. She is every bit as much a corporate whore, war hawk, and anti-civil liberty as any of the front running Republican creatures. From my perspective, she's very much a Republican with slightly different branding.
New I'm pretty much with you on that one;
I've thought that for a while now.
New Yeah, but that still makes her very much a Democrat, dunnit?
'Coz that's exactly what Democrats ARE, as I understood it... N'est-ce pas?

I bet none[*] of the rest of the Democratic candidates are much different if you look at 'em a little harder. It's just that so far, Clinton is the one everybody has been looking the hardest at, I think.

[*]: OK, except of course for Kuchinic -- he seems to be a genuine folksy whack-job.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New Only in the sense that being politicians makes 'em all liars
There is SUPPOSED to be two parties. There really isn't any more.
This is SUPPOSED to be a republic based on democratic principles. It really isn't any more.
We are SUPPOSED to pick the best of the best for our leaders. We really pick the least reprehensible.
The Republicans are supposed to be right wing, authoritarian, proto fascists. The Democrats are supposed to be more progressive and socially oriented. A couple of the second tier Dems seem slightly less reprehensible than the others. That's only my opinion, and I don't think it will make much difference. I think this country is about ready for hospice treatment.
     Frank Rich isn't happy. - (Another Scott) - (20)
         Yeah, but Clinton doesn't tip -NT - (Silverlock) - (19)
             :-D :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
             Also, she cackles.(Or have they abandoned that one already?) -NT - (CRConrad)
             My bad, I wasn't keeping up. She overtips - (Silverlock) - (16)
                 the magic disappearing 100 dollar bill - (boxley) - (15)
                     You just... If the truth actually IS, in some case... - (CRConrad) - (14)
                         lets review, - (boxley) - (13)
                             Yeah, I gotta say that on balance - (jake123)
                             Don't put this on me. - (Silverlock)
                             The perfect is the enemy of the good. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 his ability as a trial lawyer impresses me - (boxley)
                             Besides, she uses "plants" to ask questions. - (a6l6e6x)
                             Bull on pretty much all counts. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 you must be getting old, I give that about a 5 and a 1/2 - (boxley)
                             One qualification you missed: - (jb4) - (5)
                                 You and her, I can see. But Bill? I doubt it. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 She's not? You sure? - (hnick) - (3)
                                     I'm pretty much with you on that one; - (jake123)
                                     Yeah, but that still makes her very much a Democrat, dunnit? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         Only in the sense that being politicians makes 'em all liars - (hnick)

Iggy Pop in Daisy Dukes.
85 ms