IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've shouldered many a burden, and also soldiered on...
...for a whole year, in fact, in defence of king and country. Which of 'em is it you want me to do, here?

BTW, you know that although I am Christian, I am most definitely not a Christian, don't you? (I just recognized the reference anyway. :-)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New Did not really know that about you.
Shall we start a new topic in Religion? I now consider myself an Ex-Catholic, or perhaps just a catholic believer.

In response to your question, to which you already know the answer, is neither. Just havin' some pun.

Smile,
Amy
     iwethey--++ - (slugbug) - (28)
         :-( -----> :-) - (jbrabeck)
         Nice! -NT - (bepatient)
         Woot! Woot, Maggie! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Congrats! Can you tell us a little more about the new job? - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Little more... - (slugbug)
         May it be enjoyable, long-tenured and profitable :-) - (imqwerky) - (20)
             Thanks - (slugbug) - (19)
                 Melbourne, FL - (bepatient) - (18)
                     Then... - (slugbug) - (13)
                         Also, depending on attendance - (bepatient) - (12)
                             launch - (slugbug) - (1)
                                 Hmmm...may have to wander over there;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                             find a pool dude, florida is untenable without one -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Poorly worded - (bepatient) - (3)
                                     Nope, *you* were perfectly clear. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                     so youse can toddle naked out the back door into said pool? - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Not worth having to take care of it for those odd mornings. -NT - (bepatient)
                             They still use Atlas's? - (static) - (4)
                                 They still use Atlas's what? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                     Onward, Christian! Shoulder ! :-D -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                         I've shouldered many a burden, and also soldiered on... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             Did not really know that about you. - (imqwerky)
                     I'll be on the RV - (crazy) - (3)
                         Is that leash going to be long enough? - (folkert) - (2)
                             I'll gnaw it off -NT - (crazy)
                             why am I picturing shrek 2, are we there yet? -NT - (boxley)
         Cool! Gratz! -NT - (imric)
         Cool, outsourcing is always a blast. -NT - (folkert)

Listen up, you primitive screwheads!
96 ms