IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Then...
...it would be East then South for me to wander that way. Give a heads up again in early May so flights can get booked.

-Slugbug
New Also, depending on attendance
I plan on making a run up to Kennedy Space Center so we can all run through the tour. By then I'll be an annual member, since its only $50.

The Delta IV heavy that took off last saturday was way cool...and I'm taking the afternoon of Dec 6 off to take the kids for the shuttle.

There's 2 more Deltas (smaller delta II) scheduled for this year, plus an even smaller Atlas. Had no idea how active the launch schedule was...another bonus.

KSC is about 30 minutes from the (planned on) house. There may be no pool, however there is a clubhouse that can be rented...which is around the corner from the house...walkable. This years party I'm sure is going to be much smaller...but it will never be cancelled.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New launch
Used to live down that way and was also amazed at how active the launch pads are...much more than most folks realize. If memory serves, there's also a nude beach nearby on the Federally owned lands near the launch pad. :-)

-Slugbug
New Hmmm...may have to wander over there;-)
New find a pool dude, florida is untenable without one
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Poorly worded
No pool at the house. Clubhouse has the neighborhood pool.
New Nope, *you* were perfectly clear.
New so youse can toddle naked out the back door into said pool?
one at the house with a privacy fence is better for those hot mornings
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Not worth having to take care of it for those odd mornings.
New They still use Atlas's?
Colour me surprised. Although for certain size payloads, the Atlas is probably comparitively efficient.

Wade.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

· my ·
· [link|http://staticsan.livejournal.com/|blog] ·
· [link|http://yceran.org/|website] ·

New They still use Atlas's what?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New Onward, Christian! Shoulder ! :-D
Smile,
Amy
New I've shouldered many a burden, and also soldiered on...
...for a whole year, in fact, in defence of king and country. Which of 'em is it you want me to do, here?

BTW, you know that although I am Christian, I am most definitely not a Christian, don't you? (I just recognized the reference anyway. :-)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New Did not really know that about you.
Shall we start a new topic in Religion? I now consider myself an Ex-Catholic, or perhaps just a catholic believer.

In response to your question, to which you already know the answer, is neither. Just havin' some pun.

Smile,
Amy
     iwethey--++ - (slugbug) - (28)
         :-( -----> :-) - (jbrabeck)
         Nice! -NT - (bepatient)
         Woot! Woot, Maggie! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Congrats! Can you tell us a little more about the new job? - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Little more... - (slugbug)
         May it be enjoyable, long-tenured and profitable :-) - (imqwerky) - (20)
             Thanks - (slugbug) - (19)
                 Melbourne, FL - (bepatient) - (18)
                     Then... - (slugbug) - (13)
                         Also, depending on attendance - (bepatient) - (12)
                             launch - (slugbug) - (1)
                                 Hmmm...may have to wander over there;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                             find a pool dude, florida is untenable without one -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Poorly worded - (bepatient) - (3)
                                     Nope, *you* were perfectly clear. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                     so youse can toddle naked out the back door into said pool? - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Not worth having to take care of it for those odd mornings. -NT - (bepatient)
                             They still use Atlas's? - (static) - (4)
                                 They still use Atlas's what? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                     Onward, Christian! Shoulder ! :-D -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                         I've shouldered many a burden, and also soldiered on... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             Did not really know that about you. - (imqwerky)
                     I'll be on the RV - (crazy) - (3)
                         Is that leash going to be long enough? - (folkert) - (2)
                             I'll gnaw it off -NT - (crazy)
                             why am I picturing shrek 2, are we there yet? -NT - (boxley)
         Cool! Gratz! -NT - (imric)
         Cool, outsourcing is always a blast. -NT - (folkert)

Reason! Won't you put your blue dress on?
219 ms