Well, the church situation has flipped around yet again, and I believe it's time for me to leave it, for the sake of my own health and well being.

Oddly enough, even though that makes me very sad, it also seems to give me a sort of peace inside. This morning I got up, and as I was getting ready to get my breakfast, I saw a tiny little sparrow on the bushes outside my kitchen window. I just watched him for a little while, he looked all around him, turning his tiny head back and forth, and just being adorable. Then something spooked him, and he dived off the
bushes.

I went to the window in the family room and peeked out and saw him under the bushes, playing in the leaves that have fallen. He picked up one leaf with his beak and threw it down, and then another, and another. I thought it was cute, and wondered if he thought maybe they were supposed to be edible, and weren't. Anyway, then he flew
away.

I stood there for a moment, marveling at the beauty of a simple sparrow, and remembering how God takes care of even the simplest sparrow. So I know that surely, He will take care of me.

Leaving this church and the people I love won't be easy to do, but it's time to shake the dust off my feet and move on.

Brenda