IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Update on my new yob!
So, I was hired by a litigation videographer to run a camera and do some marketing, right?

Well, he was approached by a rather large company that schedules court reporters and was asked if he would like to join forces. While he was at the "power lunch", he sent me a text message saying,"Hey, I'm at lunch and I'm selling you!"

Now, my first thought was,"I thought I was supposed to be selling you!" My second thought was, "And I haven't even gotten you a client yet!"

A meeting was set up. I met the honcho. Next thing I know, I have dual employment status! Technically, I will be a consultant to both companies. Amy Rathman Consulting is born!

I might do some of the video shooting on the rare occasion, but sales and marketing is what I was born to do. I am having the time of my life! Everywhere I go, I meet people and the connections are unbelievable.

For instance, I held a yard sale this weekend. I chatted with a gentleman and inquired about his line of work. He talked about it for awhile (city servant) then said something about his wife, who was a court reporter! I asked him if she wanted more work. He replied in the affirmative. I gave him my card and asked for her info as well.

SCORE!!!

I talked with her today and she is excited to work with both of my companies. (Court reporting and videography are pretty much used in tandem. There are rare occasions when only the CR is wanted. But it only takes getting beat by a video deposition once for someone to come to their senses :-) ).

Anyhoo, I am amazed at how all the planets are aligning for this job. I don't even want to call it that because job sounds soooooooo dreary. Vocation is more like it :-)

Y'all are gonna see me in Forbes or Entrepreneur someday (soon!)
Wheelin', dealin' and squealin'!
Smile,
Amy

*Everybody Knows Amy* (gonna be on my business cards :-D)
New :-) Excellent! Congrats!
New That's tops! Congrats!
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Ahem, you do know where to get computer forensic experts
dont you? My little sideline. Others here are good as well.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Glad to know that...will let my contacts know :-)
Smile,
Amy
New Very good!
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
New It not my yob, mank. ;-)
New :-D
Smile,
Amy
New Now I just have to ask...
I understand the Wheelin' and dealin'.

But

Squealin'!

Behave yourself

:-)
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New Never! :-D
Squealin' with delight :-)

They just went over compensation. OMFG!
I must be dreaming. This is the most incredible thing to happen to me and I'm verklempt! Like I said in [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=296080|#296080]Life is going to be sweet.

Of course, I haven't even gotten a paycheck yet, but tomorrow is my first payday and time is on my side (Thank you, Mick, bebe.)
Smile,
Amy
     Update on my new yob! - (imqwerky) - (9)
         :-) Excellent! Congrats! -NT - (Another Scott)
         That's tops! Congrats! -NT - (Meerkat)
         Ahem, you do know where to get computer forensic experts - (boxley) - (1)
             Glad to know that...will let my contacts know :-) -NT - (imqwerky)
         Very good! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         It not my yob, mank. ;-) -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
             :-D -NT - (imqwerky)
         Now I just have to ask... - (jbrabeck) - (1)
             Never! :-D - (imqwerky)

We have wet blue cow.
55 ms