IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Happy birthday, Thane!
Given the listserve exchange between you and Box, I know you're alive. But, you sure have been quiet lately!

Hope all is well!
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
New Ditto * 5
New spending time in meat space, he's cool
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Thanks!
Been quiet because I've been trying to get a life in meatspace lately. ;) I can't say it's going swimmingly, but I've got to overcome twenty years of atrophied social skills, so it's going about as well as I can hope.

I have to work today, but then I'm gonna go have [link|http://www.themetropolitangrill.com/|steak] with some friends, then go to a [link|http://www.porkfilled.com/|comedy show] a friend of mine put on, and if I'm lucky and a certain OMGXOBX360POWERSUPPLYHAWT woman shows up at the show who was threatening to, I might even get in some Lindy Hop after the show. :D
Odoru aho ni miru aho!
Onaji aho nara odoranya son son!
New Goody!
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
New Show up on your motorcycle..
(Ferraris are just soooo pricey)

Ya gotta remember what the Lindy Hop was all about:

Vroom! Vroom! - old Chas piloted his flying gas tank (with NO forward vision) all the way to Paris ... See, it was all about speedy gas-powered thingies! And then they started naming Everything after him.

</hints>

;^>

New Hey, I did go as Johnny from The Wild One for Halloween...
...nobody got it. ;_;

Didn't get the girl - as is usual for those I actually am attracted to, she has a boyfriend which I didn't know about. S'okay, there are others out there. And a good time was had anyways. I saw Spamalot a week ago Sunday, and the comedy troupe I went to see on Friday was a metric ton funnier than Spamalot.

I worked all day Saturday and Sunday. There is a [link|http://www.fireflywiki.org/Firefly/SpecialHell|Special Hell] for application developers who write applications that don't work in User mode if they don't do anything that requires more than User mode in the first place.
Odoru aho ni miru aho!
Onaji aho nara odoranya son son!
New {{swirly grey exhaust mist}}
Ah yess ... in a 2-wheel-truck Harley-obsessed local world - comes Brando! riding a Triumph twin. Ripped-off plastic trophy tied to handlebars...

Baa-ad -- before Bad was Good
<Hollister cop> So ... what're you protesting?

<Brando> Whatta ya got?

Hang in there -- to do Brando, ya gots to practic mumbling, stuff some cotton in cheeks - and get the accent right! Anti-enunciate (memorize a couple familiar quips.) James Dean caught the act, with the added petulance-of-yout. Works a charm!

New ICLRPD of the morning!
<Hollister cop> So ... what're you protesting?

<Brando> Whatta ya got?

A true gem, Ashton. Thanks for bringing it out to brighten my morning.

I will see the image of Marlon on his bike in that leather jacket for the rest of the day.

Wicked cool.
Smile,
Amy
New Happy Birthday! Hope you get some
Cake and Ice Cream!
:-D
Smile,
Amy
New Happy happy and maybe even joy joy! :-)
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New Double ditto. Belated even.
-----------------------------------------
Restore the Constitution. Elect [link|http://tpmelectioncentral.com/2007/10/exclusive_senator_chris_dodd_will_put_a_hold_on_telecom_immunity_bill.php|Chris Dodd].
New Happy birthday!
I hope it was OMFGSODAMNHAWT!
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New Re: Happy birthday!
Have a good one. Anyone want to come have a drink friday in FL?

Its another double digit day for me.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Belated Birthday Wishes from one Scorpio to another! ;)

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New Also belated, but best wishes...hope you had a great b'day!
New Sorry I'm late..
Happy Birthday though...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

Happy birthday, Thane! - (a6l6e6x) - (16)
         Ditto * 5 -NT - (Another Scott)
         spending time in meat space, he's cool -NT - (boxley)
         Thanks! - (inthane-chan) - (5)
             Goody! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Show up on your motorcycle.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Hey, I did go as Johnny from The Wild One for Halloween... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                     {{swirly grey exhaust mist}} - (Ashton) - (1)
                         ICLRPD of the morning! - (imqwerky)
         Happy Birthday! Hope you get some - (imqwerky)
         Happy happy and maybe even joy joy! :-) -NT - (jbrabeck)
         Double ditto. Belated even. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Happy birthday! - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
             Re: Happy birthday! - (bepatient)
         Belated Birthday Wishes from one Scorpio to another! ;) -NT - (Nightowl)
         Also belated, but best wishes...hope you had a great b'day! -NT - (slugbug)
         Sorry I'm late.. - (imric)

You might, rabbit. You might.
62 ms