IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ahhhh, Bach!
the Brandenburg Concertos always take me to a beautiful place (it also happens to be my maiden name ;0) )
Smile,
Amy
New "Qwerky Concertos"? Pleased to meet you. >:-)
New XD
Smile,
Amy
New Ahh yess.. and #2 is the clarino one -
Hoping to hear the charming Ms. Alison Balsom's rendition some day, as she has demonstrated fluency on the tiny high trumpets of today. (The clarino - predecessor of modern piston-valve trumpets - used open holes like a flute; its intonation was fuzzy and 'twas/nay-is a Bastard to play.) Balsom's album of only-JS is out, with several 'clarino' scores, reminiscent of #2.

We are amidst a Golden age in the quality of instruments and new musical talent, even if it's the 12th Century and growing dimmer, elsewhere. (But for deepest detox: only Glenn Gould's The Goldberg Variations could cancel say? a forced half-hour {shudder} with any of the screaming major media psychopaths IMO.)

New Sounds like something I need to acquire
Just the thing to keep me from going into road rage...pop it into the cd changer and I'm mellow as wine.

Ahhhhhhh, indeed.
Smile,
Amy
New Yep, the Goldberg should be a button next to 'Mute', IMO

Non-existant VRWC's phantom funder in messy divorce. - (Silverlock) - (9)
         One person having all that money - (imqwerky) - (7)
             Why so? - (Ashton) - (6)
                 Ahhhh, Bach! - (imqwerky) - (5)
                     "Qwerky Concertos"? Pleased to meet you. >:-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         XD -NT - (imqwerky)
                     Ahh yess.. and #2 is the clarino one - - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Sounds like something I need to acquire - (imqwerky) - (1)
                             Yep, the Goldberg should be a button next to 'Mute', IMO -NT - (Ashton)
         poetic justice and a surburban cage match - (boxley)

That's because droids don't tear peoples arms off when they lose.
170 ms