IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New the dumping of socks
[link|http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article2702804.ece|http://www.timesonli...rticle2702804.ece]
AS THE \ufffdfirst pet\ufffd of the Clinton era, Socks, the White House cat, allowed \ufffdchilly\ufffd Hillary Clinton to show a caring, maternal side as well as bringing joy to her daughter Chelsea. So where is Socks today?

Once the presidency was over, there was no room for Socks any more. After years of loyal service at the White House, the black and white cat was dumped on Betty Currie
snip
lanagan\ufffds article, headed No Girlfriend of Mine, points out that Clinton wrote a crowd-pleas-ing book Dear Socks, Dear Buddy: Kids\ufffd Letters to the First Pets, in which she claimed that only with the arrival of Socks and his \ufffdtoy mouse\ufffd did the White House \ufffdbecome a home\ufffd.

Being Clinton, she also lectured readers that pets are an \ufffdadoption instead of an acquisition\ufffd and warned them to look out for their safety. (Buddy, the chocolate labrador, it should be noted, bounded into a road soon after leaving the White House and was promptly run over.)
sounds like she doesnt hav time for pets, cleaning up after bill is enough.
thanx,
bill

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Nyah
the rumor is that the SS agents were allergic to cats....therefore they had to give it to Curry.

<Where's the graphic?>
New Where's the fun in that.
I thought it was all part of the vast right wing conspiracy.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     the dumping of socks - (boxley) - (2)
         Nyah - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
             Where's the fun in that. - (bepatient)

I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do isn't very nice.
59 ms