IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh yeah? Which one? JTF2?
New princess pat
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Not an elite regiment
A good regiment with a long history, but not an elite regiment like Joint Task Force 2.

So their turn's coming 'round again, eh? They were first in when the Canadians first moved to Kandahar, IIRC. By all accounts, they acquitted themselves well there. I'm sure they'll do so again.
New I was thinking in terms of my younker years
when they were the elite, back in the 70's you had them and then the rest of the army.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Yeah, those were the days before
the Airborne Regiment. JTF2 is its successor, and is more-or-less equivalent to the Seals or Special Forces.
     NATO Staggers in Afghanistan - (Another Scott) - (14)
         My nephew heads over there next year - (boxley) - (6)
             It's a tough situation. I hope he'll be safe. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Oh yeah? Which one? JTF2? -NT - (jake123) - (4)
                 princess pat -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     Not an elite regiment - (jake123) - (2)
                         I was thinking in terms of my younker years - (boxley) - (1)
                             Yeah, those were the days before - (jake123)
         We just don't understand... - (folkert) - (6)
             :-O. +5, Interesting - (static)
             -1BS:It's a superficial, fallacious, bigoted Jeezmoid screed -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 So you disagree? - (bepatient)
             He has oversimplified pretty much everything - (Seamus) - (2)
                 But from that we can see things with new eyes. - (static) - (1)
                     Not really - (Seamus)

I'd interracially copulate with an alien at this point, and take it to breakfast even.
51 ms