IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Interesting email
Dear WILLIAM,

I normally ignore Rush Limbaugh, but his comments last Wednesday went too far for me to remain silent. It's one thing to call me "Dingy Harry" - it's another to insult our men and women in uniform, calling those who oppose the war "phony soldiers" as Rush did during his Sept. 26 broadcast.

Of course, Rush continued his tirade Monday by denying he had said anything wrong and attacking John Murtha, who served 37 years in the Marines.

This week, 41 Democrats signed a letter to Clear Channel CEO Mark Mays, demanding that Rush apologize.

You can send your own letter to Mays by clicking here.

In December 2006, a poll run by the Military Times found that only 35 percent of service members approved of President Bush's handling of the war in Iraq. Would Rush consider every other Soldier, Sailor, Airman and Marine to be phony? What about General John Batiste who retired from active duty in order to speak out against this war?

Rush has the courage to sit behind a microphone and lash out at those who oppose George Bush's misadventure in Iraq - yet when it was his time to serve, he received a deferment and has never worn a uniform.

Limbaugh's show is broadcast on Armed Forces Radio, and therefore service members around the world heard his insults. It's time for Clear Channel to make Rush apologize.

Demand that Clear Channel CEO Mark Mays take action by clicking here.

Rush certainly has the right to say whatever he wants - but we have an obligation to speak out when he goes too far.

Thank you,

Harry Reid
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New dont get on a fundraising mailing list
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Well unlike here...
...the mailing lists seem to think I'm a democrat.

Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New We all know
you really are

*smirk*
Smile,
Amy
New Did you just "indicate your willingness to donate"...
...at some time in the future, or did you actually donate some minimum amount? Either way, it was a cheap price to pay for the inside skinny on the other side's fundraising mails, right?

The more pressing question, though, if you really want to have us believe you are on the right (i.e, not the Right) side of things, is: So DID you send mr Mays such a demand? (Naah, didn't think so.)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New get a us mail addy, Ill put you on all the lists :-)
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New I give that email credit...
they didn't ask for any money / fundraising.

Unlike others issues I could mention......
     Interesting email - (bepatient) - (6)
         dont get on a fundraising mailing list -NT - (boxley) - (5)
             Well unlike here... - (bepatient) - (3)
                 We all know - (imqwerky)
                 Did you just "indicate your willingness to donate"... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     get a us mail addy, Ill put you on all the lists :-) -NT - (boxley)
             I give that email credit... - (Simon_Jester)

Soundtrack now available on Atlantic Records.
71 ms