IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Condi and Hillary rumors for Box
Well, moments later, bigheaddc.com got a Department of Justice source (who's "always right") to say something roughly like, "Oh yeah, uh-huh, duh, everyone knows they're tighter than Jodie Foster and Cydney Bernard!" And then, even more incontestably\ufffdnudge, nudge\ufffdHuma was seen trailing Hillary as she accompanied Ellen DeGeneres on a "girls only" trip to New York. You do the math! (And if you're good at math, by the way,you're a lesbian too. Think Suze Orman.) Oh, wait! Ignore this whole paragraph! Hillary just told an interviewer she's not a lesbian after all! That should immediately stop all the wishful chanting (from both sides) of "Hillary, dillary, dyke."

In other butch news, a new book says that Condi Rice's very best friends include a gay guy (strange considering the relentlessly queer-bashing administration she works for), not to mention a woman with whom Condi shares credit and ownership of a home. I'm sure there's an explanation for that, too!

From [link|http://www.villagevoice.com/nyclife/0739,musto,77903,15.html|La Dolce Musto] 
Seamus
New Concupiscent LRPD sez "For the rest I chose 'stone 'em'
as an answer wherever possible."

Condi and Hillary rumors for Box - (Seamus) - (1)
         Concupiscent LRPD sez "For the rest I chose 'stone 'em' - (Ashton)

Not that I'd ever eat a fish that was lured to WD-40, but hey...
46 ms