IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: 'There was a two-year learning curve . . .'
Solution is probably isn't possible at this point.

The real question is will the next president have the guts to admit we lost and pull out? The only way he will be able to do this and hold on to the office is to do it within the first month of taking office, when he shift a significant part of the blame to previous administration.

Jay
New "we lost"
I take exception to that statement. We didn't lose. We never had a goal. We accomplished Shrub's mission, getting even for daddy. But we never planned on creating a working democracy.

"We lost" is the same as the Repos calling the Demos demand for a troop reduction as a "Surrender" or "Cut and run".

Getting out of a situation we should have never been in is not losing, is not surrendering, is not cutting and running. It is just good common sense.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New True, but it won't be remembered that way
New Depends on who is doing the remembering
When whe finally repair our economy, I think that the corporate memory will be favorable to un-assing the area.
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
     'There was a two-year learning curve . . .' - (dmcarls) - (4)
         Re: 'There was a two-year learning curve . . .' - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
             "we lost" - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                 True, but it won't be remembered that way -NT - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                     Depends on who is doing the remembering - (jb4)

The following is a paid announcement.
38 ms