IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Miss South Carolina 2004 stiffed on her scholarship
When I first read the article I thought it was humorous that the subject of the article was a former Miss South Carolina so soon after the current Miss South Carolina Teen made her YouTube debut. But, the YouTube celebrity was part of the rival organization that doesn't pretend to be about scholarship and overall excellence.

[link|http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/24/us/24pageant.html?_r=1&oref=slogin|Broken Pagaent Promises] 

Seamus
New "Promise her anything, but give her Arp\ufffdge."
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
New Heh.. synchronicity Strikes - -
"Bob Arnhym". Yep, it's the Same guy (as I've seen his association with Ca Pageant mentioned) who was an 'officer' at the military academy of my yout. While I have declined involvement with the remaining troops of that troupe (save for my chem teacher du jour) I suppose I could elicit from him a lengthier essay..

But why bother - they are following the Murican Bizness ethics model to a Tee. Win in small claims if you can.. collect even, If. you. can. 'Promises?' - recall the News years back when a one or three managed, via lengthy dances: to obtain a refund on the unwanted copy of Windoze, installed on a new purchase. Heard any recent stories of such 'refunds'?

Pretty chickenshit, though - considering their alleged raison d'etre. Even in Murica.

Miss South Carolina 2004 stiffed on her scholarship - (Seamus) - (2)
         "Promise her anything, but give her Arp\ufffdge." -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Heh.. synchronicity Strikes - - - (Ashton)

But I can't help but think that one of his primary functions is to serve as a warning to others.
62 ms