IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ya wanna stop soccer moms from driving them?
tell em it makes them look fat (no janice dont hit me!)
thanx,
bill
"I'm selling a hammer," he says. "They can beat nails with it, or their dog."
Richard Eaton spy software innovator
New I just hate them
Seems that every time I pull into a parking spot at a grocery store, I get boxed in by two huge SUV's which means I have to back out of my parking spot blind when I'm finished shopping. (Being single and with a grocery store on the way home, typically I buy less than a dozen items at a time. An SUV doesn't make any sense for me.)
Where each demon is slain, more hate is raised, yet hate unchecked also multiplies. - L. E. Modesitt, from his Recluse series
New use the florida method of backing up blind
backup until someone honks or you hear a crash :)
thanx,
bill
"I'm selling a hammer," he says. "They can beat nails with it, or their dog."
Richard Eaton spy software innovator
New Great timing
On the way in to work today, I was tailgated by a Durango for about 12 miles. She was close enough* that I could clearly see her laughing at whatever was on the radio. On a hunch I turned on Howard Stern and, sure enough, that's what she was listening to.

* In more concrete terms, her bumper filled my entire rear-view mirror, except at the bottom. The bottom of the bumper was high enough that I could see under it ... over the back of my trunk.
We have to fight the terrorists as if there were no rules and preserve our open society as if there were no terrorists. -- [link|http://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/05/opinion/BIO-FRIEDMAN.html|Thomas Friedman]
New A photo of that view - ALONE
Ought to make crystal-clear even to a retard congresscritter that,

We Have a Problem *Here*.

(Do they have to answer ANY questions re 'tailgating', to get a license nowadays?)

Yeah - that bumper, backed by all those extra pounds - just waiting to slice off your (former) 'passenger compartment' -- at about chest-height.

Dum.. da.. Dum.. Dumbth
     Addicts support terrorism. - (Silverlock) - (36)
         let me put my strontium90 generator - (boxley) - (35)
             So it's a non issue with you? - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 Between the Oil companies and the ecowhiners were screwed - (boxley)
             Hey Box; thought you were too smart - (Ashton) - (32)
                 Everyone whines about energy and we already have the - (boxley) - (30)
                     I'm asking for a special favor - (Silverlock) - (28)
                         The Air Farce uses these generators in Alaska - (boxley) - (27)
                             I think there'e more to it.. - (Ashton) - (26)
                                 scaling up would present problems but no one looks!! - (boxley) - (25)
                                     As I think Rick M. pointed out a while back - - (Ashton) - (24)
                                         Speaking of UAVs, er SUVs... - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
                                             There's always a counterpoint - (wharris2)
                                             Thanks for general reminder - had it marked. - (Ashton) - (19)
                                                 You're mixing up the Expedition with the Excursion again. :) -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                     OK Make it the &%#@* Lincoln Navigator: ONE of them weighs - (Ashton) - (9)
                                                         Nope. Navigator = Expedition. GVW <> Curb Weight. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             Yeah we did.. and ONE of those Does Weigh 7300# - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                 No need. I remember some mechanics. :-) - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     Agreement. - (Ashton)
                                                         ya wanna stop soccer moms from driving them? - (boxley) - (4)
                                                             I just hate them - (wharris2) - (3)
                                                                 use the florida method of backing up blind - (boxley)
                                                                 Great timing - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                     A photo of that view - ALONE - (Ashton)
                                                 So... NOBODY here: watched "Rollover" last night on PBS? - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                     [raises hand] - (drewk) - (1)
                                                         Thanks, Drew - (Ashton)
                                                     >RAISE HAND< Having mentioned it, I watched it as well. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                     why do you blame the makers for stupidity of the drivers? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                         So you'd let M$ off the hook too? -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                             If the government mandated they make Windoze, yes - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 Wagons are coming back - (drewk)
                                         Nit on the pope thing - (mhuber) - (1)
                                             Oops - right; Cardinal then? - (Ashton)
                     RTGs aren't a cure-all. - (Another Scott)
                 "Expedition buying Patriots" - THAT IS CLASSIC!!! -NT - (mmoffitt)

UNAPOTHEGMATIC MAN
143 ms