IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Echo much? Yeah, that's exactly what I fucking well *said*.
New Well hu-freakin-zah for you.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     BS - straight up. - (bepatient) - (24)
         Quoting from definitions "1: ...", commingling with "2: ..." - (CRConrad) - (23)
             I'm not co-mingling anything - (bepatient) - (22)
                 ... - (Another Scott) - (21)
                     Whatever -NT - (bepatient) - (20)
                         The rigidity of the true believer - (rcareaga) - (19)
                             Because on the point of traitor - (bepatient) - (18)
                                 And Rand's first (main?) point: On all those other points... - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                     My opinion is not incorrect. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                         And you've never, ever, over the years claimed... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                             Well sorry then - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                 Echo much? Yeah, that's exactly what I fucking well *said*. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     Well hu-freakin-zah for you. -NT - (bepatient)
                                 Because on the point of traitor you are not correct - (Seamus) - (1)
                                     Yes, we are at an impasse. -NT - (bepatient)
                                 This is what bugs me about this whole mess - (Seamus) - (9)
                                     Who is the "us" - (bepatient) - (8)
                                         You are making my point by admitting that - (Seamus) - (7)
                                             No. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                 Yes you are. You are saying there is only one to way to - (Seamus) - (5)
                                                     No again - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                         And you keep missing - (Seamus) - (3)
                                                             Then we should stop - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                 Horse's mouth. - (Another Scott)
                                                                 Probably should - (Seamus)

...introduce an "if", and you're down the slippery slope. You add "for", and it's an avalanche. Then the "while" falls on you, and you're buried.
45 ms