IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And Rand's first (main?) point: On all those other points...
...throughout the years, you weren't wrong *either*, never, ever, were you?

Yeah, that sounds oh-so-plausible.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New My opinion is not incorrect.
It is my opinion.

Opinions vary.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New And you've never, ever, over the years claimed...
...anything other than "opinions"; never anything of an actual *factual* nature? For one thing, I sincerely doubt that.

For another, you seem to be of the opinion that opinions (just by virtue of being "opinions") can't be correct or incorrect.

That's incorrect.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New Well sorry then
my opinion on opinions must not have been correct.
New Echo much? Yeah, that's exactly what I fucking well *said*.
New Well hu-freakin-zah for you.
     BS - straight up. - (bepatient) - (24)
         Quoting from definitions "1: ...", commingling with "2: ..." - (CRConrad) - (23)
             I'm not co-mingling anything - (bepatient) - (22)
                 ... - (Another Scott) - (21)
                     Whatever -NT - (bepatient) - (20)
                         The rigidity of the true believer - (rcareaga) - (19)
                             Because on the point of traitor - (bepatient) - (18)
                                 And Rand's first (main?) point: On all those other points... - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                     My opinion is not incorrect. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                         And you've never, ever, over the years claimed... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                             Well sorry then - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                 Echo much? Yeah, that's exactly what I fucking well *said*. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     Well hu-freakin-zah for you. -NT - (bepatient)
                                 Because on the point of traitor you are not correct - (Seamus) - (1)
                                     Yes, we are at an impasse. -NT - (bepatient)
                                 This is what bugs me about this whole mess - (Seamus) - (9)
                                     Who is the "us" - (bepatient) - (8)
                                         You are making my point by admitting that - (Seamus) - (7)
                                             No. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                 Yes you are. You are saying there is only one to way to - (Seamus) - (5)
                                                     No again - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                         And you keep missing - (Seamus) - (3)
                                                             Then we should stop - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                 Horse's mouth. - (Another Scott)
                                                                 Probably should - (Seamus)

You know them Gnomes don't make no good money.
183 ms